• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just made level two!!!

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I'm so excited! My goal was to make Level 2,and I've been holding my breath with each show! I had 4 Kitchen Shows & 2 Catalog shows lined up for June - We will be gone the 15th-30th, and I was so hoping I'd be able to accomplish the $3000 level. My prayers were answered! I've had an $1100 show, a $620 Catalog show (!!), a $420 catalog show, a $640 show, and my show that I did today put me over the top! Plus I have one more show the 13th! I am so relieved that I can go on vacation and not worry about sales!
Now I am more excited than ever to see what I've earned at Conference!

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
ChefBeckyD said:
I'm so excited! My goal was to make Level 2,and I've been holding my breath with each show! I had 4 Kitchen Shows & 2 Catalog shows lined up for June - We will be gone the 15th-30th, and I was so hoping I'd be able to accomplish the $3000 level. My prayers were answered! I've had an $1100 show, a $620 Catalog show (!!), a $420 catalog show, a $640 show, and my show that I did today put me over the top! Plus I have one more show the 13th! I am so relieved that I can go on vacation and not worry about sales!
Now I am more excited than ever to see what I've earned at Conference!
Way to go Becky!! Congrats!

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
Nice Job!! Congrats!
Wish I were at any level right now but my show's don't start until the 17th-29th!! Hoping to at least reach level 1 with 5 shows!!!

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
WOW!! That's awesome. I know you will feel great going into your vacation. I haven't had any of my kitchen shows yet or submitted any of my catalog shows so I am still nail biting! Wish me luck!!

Congratulations!

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
WAY TO GO!!!! Isn't it a great feeling when you actually accomplish your goal early? That's so awesome:D