• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Simplify Leadership News with Just One Post?

like a recipe book holder?recipe card holderWhat are the daisy dessert plates?I wonder if they get to go to the product showcase today? If so there should be a SAT list in there, there is at NC.Are the shopping bags, like the reusable nylon kind from trader joes?Sorry Stacie.....both typing at the same time! LOL!What are the daisy dessert plates?I am betting the bags are like the ones you get at Target, Walmart, Lowes, They are Eco Friendly. This will be awesome, I use mine for groceries and Target!! YAHOO!
merego said:
If you submitted your 2 Dec shows you get:
29 minutes to dinner volume 2
chip/dip plate
ginger wasabi sauce

Wish I could visualize the chip/dip plate - I have SA for that... but WaHooo on those 3 items....

THANK YOU!!!

candiejayne said:
can we use PC$ for the sets?

Yes we can! I am so glad I earned PC$ in the December SAT!

ohhhh hello! more free coming MY way!!!!!

candiejayne said:
ohhhh hello! more free coming MY way!!!!!

Your going to have sooo much fun "shopping":D

When can we start buying the new supply items (ie the shopping bags)? Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

I was $305 short for the SAT for the PC $ but I got 2 Shows in Nov & Dec plus the free stuff for $1500 in Nov! I can hardly wait to see what it is!

I soooo need to go to bed. I am assuming there isn't going to be any more exciting news tonight? I have to get up at 5am, so I think I'm heading to bed. zzzzz

I'm surprised there isn't more SA coming out, or maybe different designs or colors.

So far everything sounds great, I am really excited about all the bamboo :)

chef_kimmo said:
I don't either but we can make a miracle happen. We CAN do it (think positive)!!!

"Positive thoughts become positive things."

"Whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive."
Mathew 21:22

"What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them."
Mark 11:24

Whatever fellings you have within you are attracting your tomorrow.

Worry attracts more worry. Anxiety attracts more anxiety. Unhappiness attracts more unhappiness. Dissatisfaction attracts more dissatisfaction. AND...Joy attracts more joy. Happiness attracts more happiness. Peace attracts more peace. Gratitude attracts more gratitude. Kindness attracts more kindness. Love attracts more love.

Your job is an inside one. To change your world, all you have to do is change the way you feel inside. How easy is that?:D

Believe and you shall receive!!

I'm right there with you jane! i earned the same levels, plus I'm still in my first 90 days earning PC$! I have lots to spend, I was saving them up for the whole forged cutlery set, but maybe I can have my own Feb. show and get it for 60% off! that would be sweet!

I figure they are either too excited to get to bed out there and the ones of us in EST are the only ones up! LOL!

Great advice Jayne! Oh and btw I love how you spell your name! hehe! although mine is just my middle name!

Jayne said:
"Positive thoughts become positive things."

"Whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive."
Mathew 21:22

"What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them."
Mark 11:24

Whatever fellings you have within you are attracting your tomorrow.

Worry attracts more worry. Anxiety attracts more anxiety. Unhappiness attracts more unhappiness. Dissatisfaction attracts more dissatisfaction. AND...Joy attracts more joy. Happiness attracts more happiness. Peace attracts more peace. Gratitude attracts more gratitude. Kindness attracts more kindness. Love attracts more love.

Your job is an inside one. To change your world, all you have to do is change the way you feel inside. How easy is that?:D

Believe and you shall receive!!

YOU ROCK!!!

I am copying all those so I can have them right in front of me!!

candiejayne said:
I'm right there with you jane! i earned the same levels, plus I'm still in my first 90 days earning PC$! I have lots to spend, I was saving them up for the whole forged cutlery set, but maybe I can have my own Feb. show and get it for 60% off! that would be sweet!

Sounds like a great idea to me Andrea! Glad you did so great in your first 90 days! You had a big advantage of all the wonderful ladies on here for support! I have learned so much here and gotten some great flyers and ideas!

Yes, but as a wise woman once said, "if you want God to deliver your mate to your door, you better be willing to marry the FedEX guy, mail carrier or pizza delivery guy! In other words, we have to put some feet to our words.I WANT that Apron ... wonder how many people will have shows for me in honor of my birthday?

A small point of order ...Can we start another thread for chatter and leave this for JUST leadership news? I get excited every time I see a post, thinking somebody has posted SAT levels ...

OMG I want the apron too!

candiejayne said:

Okay, I just can't seem to pull away from this computer! ha ha!

I had so much fun when I first started in the end of May. June was really my first month and it was SAT. I ended up earning a lot of PC$ plus I got some SAT stuff for the fall. I had a fun time spending the PC$ on the samples from the Spring/Summer line and the business building package and the products that were available on the supply order. Enjoy spending yours! :)

Di_Can_Cook said:
A small point of order ...

Can we start another thread for chatter and leave this for JUST leadership news? I get excited every time I see a post, thinking somebody has posted SAT levels ...

you're right! I keep chatting, I am so guilty of continuing the thread that is supposed to be "Just Leadership News" with my silly comments. ;) Okay, I really had better get to bed. G'night everyone! Hope there are fun things to read when I get up! :)

prepchef said:
White as in the old Vanilla Color?

YES---Very white--I love it!!

So what am I getting for FREE, Morfia? At least confirm the Dec. SAT and give us November 2 shows info!

The suspense is killing me! LOL I need to go to bed but keep hitting refresh instead. I'd love to know the SAT products before I go to sleep.
God bless,
Amanda

Please tell us Morfia so we can go to bed here on the East Coast! LOL!

Ok, so if the garlic press is beind redesigned, does that mean we can't demonstrate the old one? I just got the kit. Bummer if we can't cuz then I have to spend more $! LOL Also, what does it mean when you guys are talking about "waves"? Oh, and what are "changeover kits"? I just signed up, still very new!!! :) So forgive me....

Tha way it goes is as of March 1 you can not show anything that is not in the new Catalog . I know This is how you end up with alot of stuff . But if you show the old products then they can't order it that;s how pronlems start.

straitfan said:
OOHHH! I love that comeback Brenda!!

Corn Cutter: I talked to my upline a little while ago and told her I was excited about the corn cutter for putting up corn, and she told me I wouldn't be when I saw it. She said it will cut about 2 rows at a time. Think, your child has lost his 2 front teeth and you're taking enough off the cob for them to have some. She said is NOT what I'm thinking for huge quantities. Bummer. Still excited about the pineapple wedger. She says it is super cool!

I bought a corn cutter a few years ago at the dollar store, it looks like the apple wedger, except it doesn't have the spaces for apples, it's just stainless with a hole in the middle for taking the kernels off..and it takes it all off the cob...I don't know, I hope it goes over as well as they might think...

straitfan said:
OOHHH! I love that comeback Brenda!!

Corn Cutter: I talked to my upline a little while ago and told her I was excited about the corn cutter for putting up corn, and she told me I wouldn't be when I saw it. She said it will cut about 2 rows at a time. Think, your child has lost his 2 front teeth and you're taking enough off the cob for them to have some. She said is NOT what I'm thinking for huge quantities. Bummer. Still excited about the pineapple wedger. She says it is super cool!

Bummer...my 2 yo can eat corn faster than I can cut it with this new item....or so it sounds!! LOL

merego said:
discontinued items
Dessert cookook
large round stone
stencil set
holiday plates
dessert plates

This is it for the discontinued items??? I'm shocked its only 5 things. Or else did I miss a longer list???

That is what I was wondering too Becky? That just seems so little to what we have been use to these past couple of years.

I looooooooooooooooooove my large round stone! I will be stocking up!

jbdowd0798 said:
This is it for the discontinued items??? I'm shocked its only 5 things. Or else did I miss a longer list???

Well we know the Garlic Press and Crinkle Cutter will be on the list since they are being redesigned.

jst4467 said:
Ok, so if the garlic press is beind redesigned, does that mean we can't demonstrate the old one? I just got the kit. Bummer if we can't cuz then I have to spend more $! LOL Also, what does it mean when you guys are talking about "waves"? Oh, and what are "changeover kits"? I just signed up, still very new!!! :) So forgive me....

chef131doreen said:
Tha way it goes is as of March 1 you can not show anything that is not in the new Catalog . I know This is how you end up with alot of stuff . But if you show the old products then they can't order it that;s how pronlems start.

Maybe it's just me...but I have no problem using older items that have since been re-designed. I will mention that it has been re-designed and that I have the old one. So I plan on using my "old" garlic press and crinkle cutter (if I haven't earned the new ones!)

I won't use items that are just plain gone. I had to catch myself last month with the oval stoneware. They are my go to pieces and I almost grabbed one for a dip at a show! :eek: But I checked a catty quick and realized no more ovals!

From what I understand, the redesign is so minor that it's pretty much irrelevant ... If I have a recipe that requires pressed garlic, I will use the old one and simply explain that it has been restyled to make it even more user-friendly.

jbdowd0798 said:

That is all she told me :(

You can use the old model. What I do is talk about the newer version and say something like "PC has just redesigned the (product) to make it even better. I can't wait till my new one gets here". or "I am working to earn the new design for FREE! How cool is that...Pc lets me earn products for FREE!". I wouldn't use a product that has been removed from the line if there is a different product that can be used. If I have to use an old product I don't talk about it...such as an old platter. If someone asks I tell them that its no longer available, but most likely nobody will ask...unless you take the chillzanne collection. I wouldn't recommend that.

I do the same thing with redesigned items. As for the corn cutter, I've had several through the years. I like my corn right from the cob. The Furry Guy, however, prefers his to be removed. The cutters that are a ring are quick, but unless your ears of corn are just the right size, there can be a lot of waste. Or, the cutter can get stuck. Living in the middle of corn country, we get widely varied cob sizes. I have used a type similar to a planer, where I ran the corn over a blade. That did 2 full rows and 2 half rows. It works well if you're doing a creamed corn, but not if you like whole kernels The one I currently use does a couple of rows at a time. I like it, and it works quickly. It will be interesting to see the new PC one.

raebates said:
I do the same thing with redesigned items.

As for the corn cutter, I've had several through the years. I like my corn right from the cob. The Furry Guy, however, prefers his to be removed. The cutters that are a ring are quick, but unless your ears of corn are just the right size, there can be a lot of waste. Or, the cutter can get stuck. Living in the middle of corn country, we get widely varied cob sizes. I have used a type similar to a planer, where I ran the corn over a blade. That did 2 full rows and 2 half rows. It works well if you're doing a creamed corn, but not if you like whole kernels The one I currently use does a couple of rows at a time. I like it, and it works quickly. It will be interesting to see the new PC one.

I like mine off the cob as well, from having braces for years as a child I just became accustomed to eating it that way.

you'd be amazed what the Santoku knife will do to take corn off the cob, it just flies off!

Yeah, but I'm less likely to cut myself with my corn cutter, and The Furry Guy prefers his corn without added biologicals. LOL!

Shawnna said:
You can use the old model. What I do is talk about the newer version and say something like "PC has just redesigned the (product) to make it even better. I can't wait till my new one gets here". or "I am working to earn the new design for FREE! How cool is that...Pc lets me earn products for FREE!". I wouldn't use a product that has been removed from the line if there is a different product that can be used. If I have to use an old product I don't talk about it...such as an old platter. If someone asks I tell them that its no longer available, but most likely nobody will ask...unless you take the chillzanne collection. I wouldn't recommend that.

Ok, thank you. I didn't want to have to worry about getting the new model since I just got the first one! LOL I need to actually sell some product first. Just dropped off a packet today to a lady who is interested in doing a catalog show. She sounded for sure like she was gonna do it and wanted 5 catalogs...hopefully she follows through. I will call her in a few days if she doesn't call me, but don't wanna bug her. Then my first small show is the 30th and grand opening Feb. 7th!

raebates said:
Yeah, but I'm less likely to cut myself with my corn cutter, and The Furry Guy prefers his corn without added biologicals. LOL!

Cannibolism isn't his style? Can't you tell him it is salsa?:yuck::yuck:eek:k, I'll stop now!!:D

baychef said:
Cannibolism isn't his style? Can't you tell him it is salsa?:yuck::yuck:eek:k, I'll stop now!!:D

Wouldn't work. He doesn't like salsa. :D

He's a tough one...spaghetti?

He doesn't always pay attention, but I'm pretty sure he could tell the difference between corn and spaghetti.

You know, I know us. We could go on like this all night.:rolleyes:

raebates said:
He doesn't always pay attention, but I'm pretty sure he could tell the difference between corn and spaghetti.

You know, I know us. We could go on like this all night.:rolleyes:
Yep we could and I am still at work so if I want to leave for the weekend, we best leave it at that!! Glad we have a kernal cutter to solve this problem!!:p Love funning with you!

Have a good weekend.

<h2>1. What is the purpose of having one post for all leadership news?</h2><p>The purpose of having one post for all leadership news is to simplify the process of staying updated on leadership news for our Pampered Chef community. Instead of having to navigate through multiple threads, all the relevant information can be found in one convenient location.</p><h2>2. Will all leadership news be included in this one post?</h2><p>Yes, all leadership news will be included in this one post. This includes important announcements, updates, and any other relevant information related to leadership in Pampered Chef.</p><h2>3. How often will the one post be updated with new leadership news?</h2><p>The one post will be updated with new leadership news as soon as it becomes available. Our team is committed to keeping our community informed and up-to-date with the latest information.</p><h2>4. Can we still discuss and ask questions about the leadership news in the comments of this post?</h2><p>Yes, the comments section of the one post will still be open for discussion and questions regarding the leadership news. This will provide a central location for all relevant discussions and allow for easy access to information for everyone.</p><h2>5. How can I access the one post for leadership news?</h2><p>The one post for leadership news can be accessed through our Pampered Chef community forum or through our designated leadership news page on our website. We will also send out notifications and reminders to check the post for any updates or new information.</p>

1. What is the purpose of having one post for all leadership news?

The purpose of having one post for all leadership news is to simplify the process of staying updated on leadership news for our Pampered Chef community. Instead of having to navigate through multiple threads, all the relevant information can be found in one convenient location.

2. Will all leadership news be included in this one post?

Yes, all leadership news will be included in this one post. This includes important announcements, updates, and any other relevant information related to leadership in Pampered Chef.

3. How often will the one post be updated with new leadership news?

The one post will be updated with new leadership news as soon as it becomes available. Our team is committed to keeping our community informed and up-to-date with the latest information.

4. Can we still discuss and ask questions about the leadership news in the comments of this post?

Yes, the comments section of the one post will still be open for discussion and questions regarding the leadership news. This will provide a central location for all relevant discussions and allow for easy access to information for everyone.

5. How can I access the one post for leadership news?

The one post for leadership news can be accessed through our Pampered Chef community forum or through our designated leadership news page on our website. We will also send out notifications and reminders to check the post for any updates or new information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
debbieskitchenhelper
  • ChefBeckyD
  • National Conferences and Meetings
7 8 9 10 11
Replies
Views
chefmeg