• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Simplify Leadership News with Just One Post?

like a recipe book holder?recipe card holderWhat are the daisy dessert plates?I wonder if they get to go to the product showcase today? If so there should be a SAT list in there, there is at NC.Are the shopping bags, like the reusable nylon kind from trader joes?Sorry Stacie.....both typing at the same time! LOL!What are the daisy dessert plates?I am betting the bags are like the ones you get at Target, Walmart, Lowes, They are Eco Friendly. This will be awesome, I use mine for groceries and Target!! YAHOO!
cookn' katie
Can we put all Leadership News in just one spot that way we don't have 15 different threads going with the info and we can just check back to one place for all new info. Post Just news here!!

In case you're not checking Merego's posts in the other thread with all the e-mail addresses!!! Pineapple Wedger
small sheet pan
square baking pan
sautee tongs
white stoneware pieces including DCB
2 new sizes collapsible bowl, in green
new crinkle cutter
chip and dip bowl
stainless steamer ( she typed rteamer, so I am assuming steamer??)
garlic peeler and garlic slicer
garlic press with new tool that snaps into the handle
kernal cutter
collapsible strainer that fits into cutting board with cups
bamboo grinder stand and cracker platter
bamboo snack bowl
bamboo prep towels
2 bamboo platters and large bowl
Recipes:
mexican chicken Lasagna in the DCB
Dinner in no time theme show
Keeping it Cool
Great No Bake Desserts
new pantry items:
2 different sauces
2 dipping seasonings
29 minutes to dinner volume 2

Thanks, I was typing like a mad woman when this new post came through:)
As I hear from Wadesgirl, I will post. She just texted and said that was all for now.

White stoneware??? Interesting!

WOOHOO! That all sounds awesome! Any news as to what we got for the free product in Nov & Dec and the Levels?

I'm pretty excited about the pineapple wedger (hopefully corer too) and the "kernel cutter" which I hope will be helpful when we put up corn next summer!!

White as in the old Vanilla Color?

How many "face-lifts" does this make for the crinkle cutter? LOL! 3 or 4?

BUT WAIT theres more........

HWC items
pink flexible scraper
cake tester ( woo-hoo)
dots microfiber towels pink and white

Favorites recipes cards
host item Daisy dessert plates alone or with caddy
Recipe car holder

Guests can now buy host special in May just have to pay full price

DCB recipe pamphlete avialable on supply order with 5 recipes

1/2 priced items in back of catty did not change
new catalog
on cover recipe in bamboo bowl
new opening page for each section with info on each section
awesome new bamboo section.

prepchef said:
White as in the old Vanilla Color?

ha ha...vanilla seems better than white, I think.

I am liking the pink items

PC shopping bags available for consultants to purchase 5 for $6.50

what color are the shopping bags?

That's AWESOME!! Someone posted those on their wish list! Would be cool to give to hostesses to do their host shopping with! (that seems like a reasonable price).

very interesting....thrilled about another 29 minutes to dinner and garlic peeler and slicer. can't wait to see what i earned for sat.

thanks so much for the post and cross-post!

susanr613 said:
very interesting....thrilled about another 29 minutes to dinner and garlic peeler and slicer. can't wait to see what i earned for sat.

thanks so much for the post and cross-post!

SAT and March/April specials maybe tomorrow.?? She is going to keep me posted unless someone else hears before then, let us know :)

Awesome, love cranberry. Thanks for all the news!!!

What are the daisy dessert plates?

I wonder if they get to go to the product showcase today? If so there should be a SAT list in there, there is at NC.

They'll probably get sheets with the SAT items when the new product showcase opens, which I think someone said would be at 5 (mnt. time).

Are the shopping bags, like the reusable nylon kind from trader joes?

Sorry Stacie.....both typing at the same time! LOL!

prepchef said:
What are the daisy dessert plates?

for HWC, she didn't describe them, I am assuming they look like the holiday ones with daises??

prepchef said:
Are the shopping bags, like the reusable nylon kind from trader joes?
didn't say, just said very cute, assumbing re-useable

my cell phone is smokin with all the texts :) AS she texts me I'll post more :)

I bet it is Merideth. Thanks a bunch!

the cranberry bags are a GREAT marketing tool to bring to the supermarket!!

I was thinking that too Susan, I might actually use them!

I am betting the bags are like the ones you get at Target, Walmart, Lowes, They are Eco Friendly. This will be awesome, I use mine for groceries and Target!! YAHOO! Love the bamboo, can't wait to see pictures. I think hostess specials, recruiting, etc comes out the last day. New changes, ie. Leadership, company changes are the second day!! Keep the news coming!

merego said:
BUT WAIT theres more........

HWC items
pink flexible scraper
cake tester ( woo-hoo)
dots microfiber towels pink and white

Favorites recipes cards
host item Daisy dessert plates alone or with caddy
Recipe car holder

Guests can now buy host special in May just have to pay full price

DCB recipe pamphlete avialable on supply order with 5 recipes

1/2 priced items in back of catty did not change
new catalog
on cover recipe in bamboo bowl
new opening page for each section with info on each section
awesome new bamboo section.

I wonder what the recipe card holder looks like? That was something we wanted for the line. Maybe they are testing it. Allowing guests to purchase HS items means the host can get both items YEAH!

darlinclem said:
I wonder what the recipe card holder looks like? That was something we wanted for the line. Maybe they are testing it. Allowing guests to purchase HS items means the host can get both items YEAH!

Isn't this only for May HWC Host Special?

Nevermind I just got it!

I will definitely use the shopping bags myself!

prepchef said:
I will definitely use the shopping bags myself!

Good for HOSTESS GIFTS as well!!!

What month are the daisy plates the host special? My good friend is a daisy freak! I know she will book a show just to get them! WooHoo!

Thanks for posting the list - I'm excited about everything except maybe the white stoneware - that might have to grow on me - the vanilla just stained so badly!

chefsteph07 said:

EXACTLY what I was thinking! :D

YES! Very Cool - in my other business, I order their bags and put the hostess packet in it - especially great for book parties - they carry the catalogs, order forms, everything around in it and it very convenient and a definite attention getter! Big thumbs up on this!

Can't wait to see pics! :)

I am thrilled with what I've read.

I earned the $3000 level, plus the December 2 shows level - and I am SOOOO glad that I also earned PC $$ in December - because I think that this time, I'm going to want it all!

This is what I got with prices...

NEW PRODUCTS
Medium Bamboo Platter (rectangle) $29.00
Large Bamboo Platter (rectangle) $39.00
Bamboo Cracker Tray $15.00
Bamboo Grinder Stand $15.00 - grinder set will also be sold with stand for $52.00
Bamboo snack bowls - set of 4 for $24.00
Set of kitchen towels - bamboo prep towels, they have bamboo in them & a snap ring to wear on apron 2/$17.00
Two new sauces - for stir fries or ice cream Spicy pineapple rum sauce $12.00 Ginger wasabi sauce $12.00
Garlic peeler $7.00
Garlic slicer $14.00 to slice peeled garlic
can buy above two items for $19.50
Garlic press - slightly redesigned $16.00
Kernel cutter - cuts through the husks on a fresh ear of corn and then removes kernels of corn from ear $7.50
Collapsible strainer - $5.50 (take out measuring cups in cutting board with measuring cups and replace with strainer)
Collapsible bowls - 2 qt. and 4 qt. (they match the 8 qt. one) $15.00 and $20.00
Stainless steamer $15.00 fits pans from 3 to 8 qt. and 12" skillet (has silicone bottom and feet)
Chip 'n dip holder $19.50
redesigned - Crinkle cutter $10.50
Pineapple wedger - peels, cores & slices pineapple in half $18.00
Sheet pan - small $10.50 (fits in toaster oven)
Square baking pan - same material as sheet pans 8 x 8" $12.50
Saute tongs - like chef's tongs but smaller $12.50
White glazed stoneware Mini baker $24.00, Deep covered baker $69.00, Rectangular baker $46.00
Two oil dipping seasonings - parmesan garlic, sun-dried tomato herb $6.50 each
Volume two of 29 Min. to Dinner
re-usable PC shopping bags in cranberry 5/$6.50

Help Whip Cancer - pink flexible scraper - $7.00, stainless steel cake tester $3.50 (w/pink ribbon) pink dots microfiber towels $8.50
PC Favorites recipe cards 15 cards/$5.00

Pin will be redesigned Breast cancer & PC hat 10/$3.00

Clear square plates w/pink daisies on them for May hosts ($8.60), but guests can buy for $21.50 set of 4

Cons. specials - HWC recipe card holder free for holding two shows in March
Pink Daisy plates free for Cons. for $1250 or more in sales in March?
new HWC apron - black and pink - free to cons. for 2 shows April 1-15

THEME SHOWS -
Keep It Cool -- no bake recipes - tropical torte w/fresh pineapple & pound cake, double chocolate mousse cups
Dinnertime In No Time -- mexican chicken lasagna, california club pizza

other new recipe - grilled chicken penne alfresco

That's it for now. Stay tuned........

Just got off the phone with my director~ Said the Pineapple thing is really cool. The plates for May have Pink daisies around the edges, The bamboo bowl is just larger, collabpisible bowl now comes in 2 & 4 qt. Their is a caddy for the s&p grinder, the new stoneware is white. Alot like the vanilla. the company is really pushing money saving meals and the ddcb. Bamboo snack bowls are really cute. alot of bamboo. She texted me some pictures, looks really cool. will they be posting new items online on Monday? I love this company!

Cindycooks said:
What month are the daisy plates the host special? My good friend is a daisy freak! I know she will book a show just to get them! WooHoo!

Thanks for posting the list - I'm excited about everything except maybe the white stoneware - that might have to grow on me - the vanilla just stained so badly!

daisy plates are part of HWC

BAgs are reuseable.

Wadesgirl just got the SA list but too long to text. Hoping someone else will post that but I am dying to know since I hit level 3.

Oh and slight change to the 1/2 price items, she said something about the knives with honing cases.

Thanks for posting this information.

the prices aren't too bad. I want to know about the SAT.
I am excited about all the products, of course, I want them all. :)

discontinued items
Dessert cookook
large round stone
stencil set
holiday plates
dessert plates

What is HWC?

merego said:
discontinued items
Dessert cookook
large round stone
stencil set
holiday plates
dessert plates

This doesn't really depress me at all! :D

Thanks - you know I sat here forever trying to figure that out and as soon as I hit post I got it!

janetupnorth said:
This doesn't really depress me at all! :D

Nope - the only thing that even puts a blip on my radar is the Stone...

I love the Holiday Plates - but already figured they would be discontinued. Can't imagine selling any more of them now that Christmas is over.:rolleyes:

<h2>1. What is the purpose of having one post for all leadership news?</h2><p>The purpose of having one post for all leadership news is to simplify the process of staying updated on leadership news for our Pampered Chef community. Instead of having to navigate through multiple threads, all the relevant information can be found in one convenient location.</p><h2>2. Will all leadership news be included in this one post?</h2><p>Yes, all leadership news will be included in this one post. This includes important announcements, updates, and any other relevant information related to leadership in Pampered Chef.</p><h2>3. How often will the one post be updated with new leadership news?</h2><p>The one post will be updated with new leadership news as soon as it becomes available. Our team is committed to keeping our community informed and up-to-date with the latest information.</p><h2>4. Can we still discuss and ask questions about the leadership news in the comments of this post?</h2><p>Yes, the comments section of the one post will still be open for discussion and questions regarding the leadership news. This will provide a central location for all relevant discussions and allow for easy access to information for everyone.</p><h2>5. How can I access the one post for leadership news?</h2><p>The one post for leadership news can be accessed through our Pampered Chef community forum or through our designated leadership news page on our website. We will also send out notifications and reminders to check the post for any updates or new information.</p>

1. What is the purpose of having one post for all leadership news?

The purpose of having one post for all leadership news is to simplify the process of staying updated on leadership news for our Pampered Chef community. Instead of having to navigate through multiple threads, all the relevant information can be found in one convenient location.

2. Will all leadership news be included in this one post?

Yes, all leadership news will be included in this one post. This includes important announcements, updates, and any other relevant information related to leadership in Pampered Chef.

3. How often will the one post be updated with new leadership news?

The one post will be updated with new leadership news as soon as it becomes available. Our team is committed to keeping our community informed and up-to-date with the latest information.

4. Can we still discuss and ask questions about the leadership news in the comments of this post?

Yes, the comments section of the one post will still be open for discussion and questions regarding the leadership news. This will provide a central location for all relevant discussions and allow for easy access to information for everyone.

5. How can I access the one post for leadership news?

The one post for leadership news can be accessed through our Pampered Chef community forum or through our designated leadership news page on our website. We will also send out notifications and reminders to check the post for any updates or new information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
debbieskitchenhelper
  • ChefBeckyD
  • National Conferences and Meetings
7 8 9 10 11
Replies
Views
chefmeg