• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a customizable gift certificate by Friday? Let me help!

In summary, as a consultant for Pampered Chef, you have multiple options for customizing a gift certificate. This includes creating a personalized design using the online tool, choosing from pre-designed templates and adding a message or logo, and selecting the denomination and delivery method. The time it takes to create a customized gift certificate may vary, but with the user-friendly design tools, it can be done in a few minutes. Delivery by email is also possible, which is convenient for urgent situations. There is no minimum amount for a customized gift certificate, with the denomination starting at $10. Unfortunately, the consultant discount cannot be applied to the purchase of gift certificates, but you can earn commission by selling them to your customers.
MaggieH
Hi, My name is Maggie. I have been a PC consultant before & just rejoined in October. So basically a beginner. I love the products & can use all the help I can get. I am currently looking for a gift certificate that I can customize. I need it by Friday but It might take me that long to figure it out, lol Glad I stumbled upon this site & look forward to getting to know you.

Welcome to CS Maggie!

Welcome!

1. What options do I have for customizing a gift certificate?

As a consultant for Pampered Chef, you have several options for customizing gift certificates. You can create a personalized design using our online design tool, or you can choose from our pre-designed templates and add your own message or logo. Additionally, you can choose the denomination and delivery method for the gift certificate.

2. How long does it take to create a customized gift certificate?

The time it takes to create a customized gift certificate will vary depending on the complexity of your design and personalization options. However, with our easy-to-use design tools, you should be able to create a gift certificate within a few minutes.

3. Can I have the gift certificate delivered by email?

Yes, you can choose to have the gift certificate delivered by email to the recipient's email address. This is a great option if you need the gift certificate by Friday and don't have time for physical delivery.

4. Is there a minimum amount for a customized gift certificate?

No, there is no minimum amount for a customized gift certificate. You can choose any denomination for the gift certificate, starting at $10.

5. Can I use my consultant discount when purchasing a gift certificate?

Unfortunately, our consultant discount cannot be applied to the purchase of gift certificates. However, you can earn commission on the sale of gift certificates if you choose to sell them to your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Paula Miller-Knipple
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Deb Vines
  • Marsha Piston
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Susan Shaw