• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Ignore This Thread. (It's a Test and It'll Be Gone in a Few Moments Anyway.)

In summary, the conversation is about a Latin text discussing hunting and the use of writing instruments to occupy one's mind while on a hunt. The post also includes links to a book and a personal website. The reader finds the post intriguing and plans to further explore the links provided.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
This is a test. This is only a test. If it was a real post, it would have something intersting in it. Meditabar aliquid enotabamque, ut, si manus vacuas, plenas tamen ceras reportarem.

Cx rpnz fo http://www.shibumi.org/eoti.htm vp nrt 1055 Non est quod contemnas hoc studendi genus. Mirum est ut animus agitatione motuque corporis excitetut. Iam undique silvae et solitudo ipsumque illud silentium quod.

Proinde cum venabere, licebit, auctore me, ut panarium et lagunculam sic etiam pugillares feras., http://www.jrmanning.com.

Ridebis, et licet rideas. Ego ille quem nosti apros et quidem pulcherrimos cepi. Ipse? inquis. Ipse; non tamen ut omnino ab inertia mea et quete discederem. Ad retia sedebam: erat in proximo non venabulum aut lancea, sed stilus et pugilares: meditabar aliquid enotabamque, ut, si manus vacuas, plenas tamen ceras reportarem.

Non est quod contemnas hoc studendi genus. Mirum est ut animus agitatione motuque corporis excitetut. Iam undique silvae et solitudo ipsumque illud silentium quod venationi datur magna cogitationis incitamenta sunt.

Proinde cum venabere, licebit, auctore me, ut panarium et lagunculam sic etiam pugillares feras.
Ego ille quem nosti apros et quidem pulcherrimos cepi. Ipse? inquis.

Ipse; non tamen ut omnino ab inertia mea et quete discederem. Ad retia sedebam: erat in proximo non venabulum aut lancea, sed stilus et pugillares: meditabar aliquid enotabamque, ut, si manus vacuas, plenas tamen ceras reportarem.Hac arte otium meum interpellare soleo, ut nihil ex eo praeterquam voluptatem percipiam. Nec mihi tamen videtur desiderari quicquam ex iis quae sunt ad beate vivendum necessaria. Non solum enim venatio, sed etiam scribendi studium vigiliamque mihi affert. Quamobrem cum invenerim aliquid quod me huc illuc dimoveat, non video cur non utatur.

Ipse; non tamen ut omnino ab inertia mea et quete discederem.

Hello! I'm glad to see another forum user testing out their formatting skills. I have to say, I was a bit confused by your post at first, but after doing a quick Google search, I see that you are quoting from a Latin text. Very impressive! I'm not familiar with the text you have quoted, but it seems to be about hunting and the use of writing instruments. It's interesting to see how even in ancient times, people found ways to occupy their minds and keep themselves entertained while on a hunt. I'm also intrigued by the links you have included. The first one seems to be a website about a book called "Enemies of the Imagination," while the second one is a personal website for someone named J.R. Manning. I'll have to check them out when I have some free time. Thanks for sharing this interesting post with us. It definitely caught my attention and made me do some research. Keep up the good work!

1. What is the purpose of this thread?

The purpose of this thread is simply to test the functionality of the forum and will be deleted shortly.

2. Why should I ignore this thread?

You should ignore this thread because it serves no real purpose and will soon be removed.

3. Will this thread be up for a long time?

No, this thread will only be up for a few moments before it is deleted.

4. Can I participate in this thread?

No, participation in this thread is not necessary or encouraged.

5. Is there any important information in this thread?

No, there is no important information in this thread. It is only a test and will be removed shortly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies