• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Starting My PC Journey: Tips and Tricks from Fellow Enthusiasts

In summary, Tracy and Marie have joined the PC community recently and are anxious for their first show. Sonia has been a part of the community for a while and has already earned her superstarter. Laura and Sonia_J are also new to the community and are anxiously preparing for their first show.
Sonia_J
Hi everyone
I've been lurking on this board for a few weeks now as I have been considering PC.
I was going to wait until after we finished our house and moved but figured now was as good as any time to start!
I am so excited!
Your posts are sooooooo helpful and informative!!!

Just wanted to thank you you all!!!

Sonia

Good for you!!! That's such an exciting step to take. You will not regret it!! If you're not already working with someone, I'd love to help you get started. I like your attitude to just go ahead and do it!! It's so fulfilling, whatever the reason you want to give it a try. It'll change your life, not to sound too cheesy. Congrats! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you or answer any questions for you. :)

WelcomeI am pretty new myself. I am still in my SS1, but I have already earned my first superstarter. It is so exciting. The UPS man even made a commit to my husband about all the pampered chef that is getting delivered. :D I am excited, but my director seems to own this town. I have to find customers that she that are not hers. lol Good luck with your journey. Laura

Laura1293 said:
I am pretty new myself. I am still in my SS1, but I have already earned my first superstarter. It is so exciting. The UPS man even made a commit to my husband about all the pampered chef that is getting delivered. :D I am excited, but my director seems to own this town. I have to find customers that she that are not hers. lol Good luck with your journey. Laura
Wow, that's great you already earned your bonus! Good for you. You'll be earning lots more I'm sure. Keep up that momentum! :)

Sonia_J, I join on July 30th! I haven't even had a show yet! I put my SS1 for the month of Sept. I just bought a house, so what I did was past out flyers saying that I'm a new PC consultant in the neighborhood and I'm having an open house! I've had a lot of people respond to my flyer! I will let you know how it goes this weekend! Good luck with PC! ;)

I did itI joined on Monday and got my consultant # today and applied for the debit card and direct deposit. Ive been gathering as much info as I can and getting things in order. Sept. will be my SS1 so I have a lot to do, I want to get my incentives. My first show is the end of this month with my director.
Im looking forward to getting my SS kit, although I have most of the stuff in it, I looking forward to the paperwork and material in their to help me get going.

Good luck to the other new cosultants.

Getting nervous!I joined middle of July, but also made September my SS1. My first show is this Saturday, at my home, and I'm starting to get really really nervous.

I already have 2 outside orders and 4 people confirmed in coming, I am making calls to everyone I haven't heard from tonight and tomorrow...like 30 people! It's been 5 plus years since I've been to a PC Kitchen Show, so have been watching the video almost every day in order to prepare myself.

Wishing everyone luck!

Tracy

I am also having an open house next Saturday. I am so afraid no one will come. I know that's silly. I invited 40 people. Surely someone will show up. I literally went through the church directory and if I had so much as said hello to a person I invited them.

Marie

1. What is "Just Hit Submit!!"?

"Just Hit Submit!!" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to easily submit their orders online. It streamlines the ordering process and makes it more convenient for customers to purchase products.

2. How do I use "Just Hit Submit!!"?

To use "Just Hit Submit!!", simply add the desired products to your online shopping cart and proceed to the checkout page. On the checkout page, click on the "Just Hit Submit!!" button to submit your order. You will then receive a confirmation email with your order details.

3. Is there a limit to the number of products I can order using "Just Hit Submit!!"?

No, there is no limit to the number of products you can order using "Just Hit Submit!!". You can add as many products as you want to your online shopping cart and submit them all at once.

4. Can I make changes to my order after hitting submit?

Unfortunately, once you hit submit, your order is immediately sent to our warehouse for processing. Therefore, we are unable to make any changes to your order. However, if you need to make any changes, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Is "Just Hit Submit!!" available for international orders?

At this time, "Just Hit Submit!!" is only available for orders within the United States. We are working on expanding this feature to international orders in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jori-sc
  • kristine2011
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Barry Carlton
  • Tensie Steck
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies