1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Just hit Submit!!

Tags:
  1. Sonia_J

Sonia_J Member

Hi everyone
    I've been lurking on this board for a few weeks now as I have been considering PC.
    I was going to wait until after we finished our house and moved but figured now was as good as any time to start!
    I am so excited!
    Your posts are sooooooo helpful and informative!!!

Just wanted to thank you you all!!!

Sonia

Aug 16, 2005
  2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Good for you!!! That's such an exciting step to take. You will not regret it!! If you're not already working with someone, I'd love to help you get started. I like your attitude to just go ahead and do it!! It's so fulfilling, whatever the reason you want to give it a try. It'll change your life, not to sound too cheesy. Congrats! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you or answer any questions for you. :)

Aug 16, 2005
  3. Laura1293

Laura1293 Novice Member

Welcome

I am pretty new myself. I am still in my SS1, but I have already earned my first superstarter. It is so exciting. The UPS man even made a commit to my husband about all the pampered chef that is getting delivered. :D I am excited, but my director seems to own this town. I have to find customers that she that are not hers. lol Good luck with your journey. Laura

Aug 16, 2005
  4. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Wow, that's great you already earned your bonus! Good for you. You'll be earning lots more I'm sure. Keep up that momentum! :)

Aug 16, 2005
  5. Sonia_J, I join on July 30th! I haven't even had a show yet! I put my SS1 for the month of Sept. I just bought a house, so what I did was past out flyers saying that I'm a new PC consultant in the neighborhood and I'm having an open house! I've had a lot of people respond to my flyer! I will let you know how it goes this weekend! Good luck with PC! ;)

Aug 17, 2005
  6. I did it

I joined on Monday and got my consultant # today and applied for the debit card and direct deposit. Ive been gathering as much info as I can and getting things in order. Sept. will be my SS1 so I have a lot to do, I want to get my incentives. My first show is the end of this month with my director.
    Im looking forward to getting my SS kit, although I have most of the stuff in it, I looking forward to the paperwork and material in their to help me get going.

Good luck to the other new cosultants.

Aug 17, 2005
  7. Jacey

Jacey Novice Member

Getting nervous!

I joined middle of July, but also made September my SS1. My first show is this Saturday, at my home, and I'm starting to get really really nervous.

I already have 2 outside orders and 4 people confirmed in coming, I am making calls to everyone I haven't heard from tonight and tomorrow...like 30 people! It's been 5 plus years since I've been to a PC Kitchen Show, so have been watching the video almost every day in order to prepare myself.

Wishing everyone luck!

Tracy

Aug 17, 2005
  8. reegrace

reegrace Member

I am also having an open house next Saturday. I am so afraid no one will come. I know that's silly. I invited 40 people. Surely someone will show up. I literally went through the church directory and if I had so much as said hello to a person I invited them.

Marie

Aug 18, 2005
Have something to add?