• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Just Having a Good Day / Week / Month!

In summary, Krista is an expert summarizer of content. She is very happy and her business is going great.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I think I'm driving my family and my team crazy because I'm just so freakin' happy! Last summer, I barely sold $1000 in July, this year $6000! I'm getting bookings like crazy, recruits are coming at me everywhere, my team is recruiting and promoting. It's just an amazing year so far!

:woohoo:

:happyforyou: Congrats girl! :D

Can I rub you a little??? :clap:I need some of whatever you have going!:help:

lol if I could bottle it I would!We just got back from Conference on Saturday and my girls are just so excited. And with me working this full time I've been able to focus a bit more...but yeah...just lots of great energy and it's really exciting!

Congratulations!!! I know that will catapult you to an amazing fall. Way to go!!

almondfarm said:
Can I rub you a little??? :clap:I need some of whatever you have going!:help:

Me too! I need a little of this sent my way!!! ;)

Way To Go!!!
That Is Awesome!!!

That's awesome!! Congrats!! :party::party::party::clap:

WOW Totally don't want to brag but I just got a call (845am on a Thursday) from an OLD recruit lead that I was sure was a dead lead....she wants to join! We're getting together on Sunday to sign her up!That's 2 for August and I haven't even done a show yet!

Congratulations! I love those moments in time where everything falls in line and you jsut know that your future is changing in front of your eyes. Enjoy the moment and the momentum

You are on a roll Krista! :D

Great job!!! That is how my business has been since conference. I just need to cut this week loose. Too many bad things have happened, and get back to it!!! Thanks for the reminder.

Chantelle and Krista...YOU GO!! Thank you for sharing your excitement...hopefully it is highly contagious!:happyforyou::woohoo::party:

1. What does it mean to "just have a good day/week/month"?

Having a good day/week/month refers to experiencing positive emotions, feeling content and satisfied, and having a sense of well-being. It can also mean being productive, achieving goals, and having enjoyable experiences.

2. How can I have a good day/week/month?

There are many ways to have a good day/week/month, and it may vary for each individual. Some ways to have a good day/week/month include setting realistic and achievable goals, practicing self-care, being grateful, surrounding yourself with positive people, and engaging in activities that bring you joy and fulfillment.

3. Can having a good day/week/month improve my overall well-being?

Yes, having a good day/week/month can have a positive impact on your overall well-being. When you consistently have good days/weeks/months, it can improve your mood, increase your motivation, reduce stress and anxiety, and improve your overall outlook on life.

4. Is it possible to have a good day/week/month despite challenges and obstacles?

Yes, it is possible to have a good day/week/month even when facing challenges and obstacles. It may require a positive mindset, resilience, and finding ways to cope with difficult situations. Remember, having a good day/week/month does not mean having a perfect day/week/month.

5. How can I maintain a good day/week/month streak?

Maintaining a good day/week/month streak can be challenging, but it is possible. Some ways to maintain it include setting realistic expectations, practicing self-care, being mindful, finding balance, and being forgiving of yourself when things don't go as planned. It is also essential to have a support system and seek help when needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • hmolah