1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Just have to laugh

1. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I just sent out my Black Friday/Cyber Monday e-mail and got my first order. :D I just have to laugh because technically my sale doesn't start yet...but frankly I don't care! A sale is a sale right?! It's just funny how people don't read. I figured people who want to order right away would call me to ask. :) I'm excited though--maybe I'll actually pull in enough orders to get this to count as a show! I sure hope so!

Nov 25, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Amanda, just a thought. You could be opening a can of worms if you honor your sale discounts on an early order. When this happens to me I email back and let them know that I'll be glad to place their order today or they can email me again during the sale hours to take advantage of the sale. Most people understand that it's not fair to let one or two order early.

Nov 25, 2009
  3. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I'm running mine as a sale from Black Friday all the way through Cyber Monday with just a flat 10% discount. So I think it'll be okay to honor it. But I see what you're saying if it was a sale with different amounts for different times and days. I guess I'm just viewing it more like I'm hosting a show and will take what I get as they roll in. Hopefully nothing will come back to haunt me doing it that way. :blushing:

Nov 25, 2009
  4. cmdtrgd

cmdtrgd Legacy Member Gold Member

I add something extra to the order instead of a discount - more sales and points with more control over what I pay for. So, I even say I take early orders but the sale ends at midnight on Friday.

Nov 25, 2009
Have something to add?