• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale: First Order Already In - Just Have to Laugh!

In summary, the speaker is excited to have received their first order for their Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale, even though the sale hasn't officially started yet. They find it funny that people don't read and assume the sale has already begun. Another person suggests being cautious about honoring early orders, but the speaker is confident in their sale and views it as hosting a show. They also mention adding something extra to orders instead of offering discounts. Overall, the speaker is happy with the early interest in their sale and hopes to reach their sales goals.
babywings76
Gold Member
I just sent out my Black Friday/Cyber Monday e-mail and got my first order. :D I just have to laugh because technically my sale doesn't start yet...but frankly I don't care! A sale is a sale right?! It's just funny how people don't read. I figured people who want to order right away would call me to ask. :) I'm excited though--maybe I'll actually pull in enough orders to get this to count as a show! I sure hope so!

Amanda, just a thought. You could be opening a can of worms if you honor your sale discounts on an early order. When this happens to me I email back and let them know that I'll be glad to place their order today or they can email me again during the sale hours to take advantage of the sale. Most people understand that it's not fair to let one or two order early.

I'm running mine as a sale from Black Friday all the way through Cyber Monday with just a flat 10% discount. So I think it'll be okay to honor it. But I see what you're saying if it was a sale with different amounts for different times and days. I guess I'm just viewing it more like I'm hosting a show and will take what I get as they roll in. Hopefully nothing will come back to haunt me doing it that way. :blushing:

I add something extra to the order instead of a discount - more sales and points with more control over what I pay for. So, I even say I take early orders but the sale ends at midnight on Friday.

Hi there! Congratulations on getting your first order already! It's always exciting to see that first sale come in. And you're absolutely right, a sale is a sale no matter when it happens. It's great that you're already getting some interest in your Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale, even though it technically hasn't started yet. It just goes to show how eager people are to take advantage of a good deal. Hopefully, you'll get enough orders to count this as a show and reach your sales goals. Keep up the good work and happy selling!

What is "Just Have to Laugh"?

"Just Have to Laugh" is a collection of hilarious and heartwarming stories from Pampered Chef consultants and customers. It showcases the fun and joy that cooking and entertaining can bring into our lives.

How can "Just Have to Laugh" benefit me as a Pampered Chef consultant?

"Just Have to Laugh" can provide you with relatable and entertaining stories to share with your customers during cooking demonstrations or parties. It can also serve as a great icebreaker to connect with potential hosts and customers.

Is "Just Have to Laugh" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Just Have to Laugh" is suitable for all ages. The stories are family-friendly and can be enjoyed by anyone who loves to cook or entertain.

Can I purchase "Just Have to Laugh" as a gift for someone?

Yes, "Just Have to Laugh" makes a great gift for anyone who loves to cook or enjoys a good laugh. It is available for purchase on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

Are there any new editions of "Just Have to Laugh" coming out?

Yes, we are constantly collecting new and funny stories from our consultants and customers, so stay tuned for future editions of "Just Have to Laugh"! You can also submit your own story for a chance to be featured in the next edition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • vmgcooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Kisha1210
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Sales
2 3