• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Your Potential: Tips from Marlene Bauman on Achieving Big Goals"

In summary, the conversation is about a team leader's call with Marlene Bauman, who shares tips for achieving goals and creating a successful team. Marlene's advice includes setting a big goal, communicating it to others, and asking for their help. The team leader also announces a "24 bookings in 24 hours" challenge using Marlene's tips. She emphasizes the importance of writing down specific and measurable goals and staying away from negative influences. The team leader provides the call's access code and ends with a quote about giving one's all to achieve dreams.
fruit76loop
Gold Member
So I recently had my upline Director call me about my work I did towards the Top 50 challenge. She asked me to do an interview with her. I wanted to share with everyone so that you could listen to the recorded call if you want to. Here is the email she sent to everyone after the call. Hope this helps someone somewhere!!:) And I will apologize now for the coughing...I have had a terrible cold this week!!!

Hello Team!

How many times have you wanted people to help you achieve your dreams? Have you ever felt like "If I only had some help then I could do this thing or that?"

Marlene Bauman shows you just how to get your customers and hosts on your winning team helping you as well as cheering for you to go and win!!

You will love hearing the absolutely wonderful step by step instructions shared with us by Marlene Bauman last night. If you missed the call, or didn't you will be able to go and listen in and get them for yourself or remind yourself of any you missed. Marlene was incredible and we so appreciate her sharing how she achieved such amazing results from her decision to go for a big goal!! That is the key. Make a big goal. Then, even if it scares you decide to do it. And even if someone laughs at you, go anyway.

Marlene didn't even make the top 50. She only missed by only $166 and still got lots of other benefits from TRYING! She shares this on the call.

Please join us for a wonderful adventure we are going on. We are going to use Marlene's tips for ourselves on a "24 bookings in 24 hours" challenge. I have attached the handout on how to go about that.

A key piece that Marlene shared is that she first decided on the goal.

Then, when she called to get bookings she let people know what she was trying to do and they were excited to help!

Her words were the key. "I am in the running for earning the top 50 challenge...You can be in the running for anything. We are all in the running for accomplishing whatever we decide. You can be in the running for earning a trip even if you don't think you have very many points. You can be in the running for being number 1 in your cluster. You can decide to be in the running for number one in sales or balanced business for TPC. They don't need nor want the exact details of what that means. They are just excited to help because that puts them on the winning team just by helping you!

I want to be on your winning team!! I really do. Have fun with this and let me know what your goals are. I am excited to help youl!

Sandra

PS It is important to write down your goals. Having an idea of what you want and seeing if it will happen will not get you there.

Write them down on cards.

For instance "I want to book 15 shows between now and December 12th" is specific and measurable. I want to promote to Director by December 30th is also specific and measurable.

Be sure to know that any goal you set is very, very doable. Just because it takes someone else months and months to become a Director doesn't mean it has to take that for you. Decide what you want to accomplish for yourself. Stay away from any nay sayers.

641-715-3525 access code 728457#

"Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they've got a second. Give your dreams all you've got and you'll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you." William James 1842-1910, Psychologist, Professor and Author

Thank you Marlene! I look forward to listening to the call!

1. What is "Unlock Your Potential" about?

"Unlock Your Potential" is a book written by Marlene Bauman, a successful businesswoman and motivational speaker. In this book, Bauman shares her tips and strategies for achieving big goals and unlocking your full potential.

2. What kind of tips does Marlene Bauman offer in this book?

Bauman offers a wide range of tips in her book, including setting realistic and achievable goals, breaking down big goals into smaller ones, staying motivated and focused, and overcoming obstacles and setbacks.

3. Is this book only for people in the business world?

No, this book is for anyone who wants to achieve big goals and unlock their potential in any aspect of their life. Bauman's tips and strategies can be applied to personal goals, career goals, and everything in between.

4. How does Marlene Bauman's personal experience contribute to the book?

As a successful businesswoman and motivational speaker, Bauman has faced many challenges and setbacks in her own journey towards achieving big goals. She shares her personal experiences and lessons learned in the book, making it relatable and practical for readers.

5. Can I purchase "Unlock Your Potential" through Pampered Chef?

At this time, "Unlock Your Potential" is not available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you can find the book on major online retailers such as Amazon or Barnes and Noble.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13