• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

From Small Town to Director: My Success in Recruiting and Growing a Team!

In summary, the speaker started as a customer of Pampered Chef and later became a consultant and Director through their passion for the company. They have found being genuine and utilizing social media and word-of-mouth to be successful in recruiting new team members. The speaker attributes their success in growing a team to their dedication and passion for the company, as well as providing support and training to their team members. They look for individuals who are passionate, motivated, and have a positive attitude. To support and motivate their team, the speaker provides ongoing training and support, as well as celebrating their successes and recognizing their hard work.
Jennie4PC
I have been working hard to grow my team and today I got the notification that I am now a director. I have been really hesitant to recruit in the past because I live in a small town in the middle of nowhere but this yr I have recruited 5 people 2 in cities over 200 miles away, and I have 3 people who still are interested in signing.:D

CONGRATS!!!! Enjoy your Disney trip too!

Thanks,
I am still working on Disney, I am only abot 3500 points away. hopeflly #5 will qaulify cause if she does then it is in the bag. I shold be able too do it thogh with just my shows. I still have 4 cooking and 1 catty show left.

Congratulations, Jennie!

That is soooo awesome!! Congratulations Jennie!!

That's GREAT!!! Congratulations!!! :D

recruit recruit recruit! It will only grow your business in the long run. 80% of the people will not stick with it and you will have grown your customer base when they leave! Plus some of them will stick and grow your team

Congratulations! That's wonderful.

That is totally awesome! I have the same issue. I am afraid to recruit. My issue though is my own negative thinking that I can't do it. Of course that's really stupid as I have a totally awesome upline and we have combined training meetings. So... Who knows!
But WAAAHOOO to you Jennie!!

1. How did you get started in recruiting for Pampered Chef?

I started as a loyal customer of Pampered Chef and fell in love with the products. After attending a few parties, I decided to become a consultant and eventually became a Director through my passion for the company and its products.

2. What strategies have you found most successful in recruiting new team members?

I have found that being genuine and authentic in my interactions with potential recruits is key. I also utilize social media and word-of-mouth to spread the word about the opportunities at Pampered Chef.

3. What do you attribute your success in growing a team to?

I believe my success is due to my dedication and passion for the company and its products. I also make sure to provide support and training to my team members to help them achieve their own success.

4. What qualities do you look for in potential team members?

I look for individuals who are passionate about cooking and entertaining, as well as those who are motivated and driven to succeed. A positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow are also important qualities.

5. How do you continue to support and motivate your team once they have joined Pampered Chef?

I make sure to provide ongoing training and support to my team members through virtual meetings, one-on-one coaching, and team events. I also celebrate their successes and recognize their hard work to keep them motivated and engaged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen