• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reflecting on 100 Shows: Celebrating a Milestone in Party Entertainment

In summary, the speaker celebrated their 100th show by hosting a special VIP event for their loyal customers. The most popular product at Pampered Chef is the Deep Covered Baker, loved for its versatility and ease of use. The speaker has been a consultant for 5 years and loves the flexibility and sense of community it offers. Their favorite thing about being a consultant is the flexibility and community, and their advice for someone starting out is to be passionate and reach out to other consultants for support.
doughmama
Silver Member
can't believe I've done so many parties. what a great ride so far. Unfortunately didn't realize it was the 100th until after the party, or I would have done something special at the party. Oh well. Now for the next 100+.:chef:

great way to go.

Congrats! That is awesome!

I realized the other day that I'm on 91. I need to think of a special idea for that number 100!

Hi there! Congratulations on reaching your 100th party as a Pampered Chef consultant! That's quite an accomplishment and I'm sure you've had an amazing journey so far. Don't worry about not realizing it was your 100th party until after, sometimes the excitement of hosting a successful party can make us forget the little details. But don't worry, there will be plenty more opportunities to celebrate in the future. Here's to the next 100+ parties and all the success that comes with it! Keep up the great work! :chef:

1. How did you celebrate your 100th show?

For my 100th show, I hosted a special VIP event for my loyal customers. We had delicious food and drinks, fun games, and of course, lots of amazing Pampered Chef products to try and purchase. It was a great way to thank my customers for their support!

2. What is the most popular product at Pampered Chef?

It's hard to choose just one, but our most popular product is definitely the Deep Covered Baker. It's a versatile piece of stoneware that can be used for everything from roasting chicken to baking cakes. Customers love its durability and the fact that it makes cooking and cleaning up so much easier.

3. How long have you been a Pampered Chef consultant?

I have been a Pampered Chef consultant for 5 years now. I started because I loved the products and wanted to earn some extra income, but I quickly fell in love with the company and the community. It's been an amazing journey and I can't wait to see where it takes me next!

4. What is your favorite thing about being a Pampered Chef consultant?

My favorite thing about being a Pampered Chef consultant is the flexibility and the sense of community. I can work my business around my schedule and my family, and I have met so many amazing people through this job. Plus, getting to cook with and share my love for Pampered Chef products is just icing on the cake!

5. What advice do you have for someone just starting out with Pampered Chef?

My advice for someone just starting out with Pampered Chef is to be passionate about the products and the company. When you truly believe in what you are selling, it becomes so much easier to share it with others. Also, don't be afraid to reach out to other consultants for advice and support - the Pampered Chef community is incredibly helpful and welcoming!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amya
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Paige Dixon
  • Careyann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Careyann
  • kam