• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Got This From My Fav Sticker Company-Sticking to Businessthis

In summary, "Just Got This From My Fav Sticker Company-Sticking to Business" is a fun and playful sticker design that can be easily applied to various belongings. It is made of high-quality vinyl material, making it waterproof and weather-resistant. The sticker can also be easily removed without leaving any residue. Our company offers customization services and bulk orders for this sticker design.
DebPC
Staff member
Just got this from my fav sticker company-Sticking to Business

This is the last few days for
FREE SHIPPING - ALL US ORDERS OF $25.00 OR MORE.

My year end is also March 31, 2011, and all candle labels are 50% off.
Sticking to Business - Candles
Discount is added once you add a candle sticker to your cart

Refer a NEW CUSTOMER who places an order of $25.00 or more, and receive $5.00 in credit toward your next purchase. Your referral must put your name in the referral box at the end of checkout, and be a first time customer. My web company sends me a spread sheet the first week of every month of all referrals! I'll call you personally to let you know the credit has been dropped into your account for your next order!

This offer also expires March 31, 2011.

Happy Spring!
Valerie Bosselman
owner, Sticking to Business - Home

*Limit three referrals per customer.

Credit will be added to your account within two weeks of order completion. Credit will be good for up to one year from date of issue.

Referrals must be new customers and place an order of $25.00 or more to qualify for credit. Offer expires March 31, 2011.

1. What is "Just Got This From My Fav Sticker Company-Sticking to Business"?

"Just Got This From My Fav Sticker Company-Sticking to Business" is a sticker design created by our favorite sticker company that features a fun and playful design of people sticking to business. It is perfect for anyone who loves stickers and wants to add a touch of humor to their belongings.

2. How do I apply the sticker to my belongings?

Applying the sticker is easy! Simply peel off the backing paper and carefully place the sticker on a clean and dry surface. Smooth out any air bubbles and make sure the sticker is securely attached. It is also recommended to avoid exposing the sticker to extreme temperatures or water for best results.

3. Is the sticker waterproof?

Yes, our stickers are made with high-quality vinyl material that is waterproof and weather-resistant. This means you can confidently stick it on your water bottles, laptops, or even your car without worrying about it getting damaged by water or rain.

4. Can I remove the sticker without leaving residue?

Our stickers are designed to be easily removable without leaving any residue behind. However, it is always best to test on a small, inconspicuous area first before applying the sticker to a larger surface to ensure it does not damage the surface or leave any residue behind.

5. Can I customize the design or order in bulk?

Yes, we offer customization services and bulk orders for our stickers. Please contact us directly to discuss your specific needs and we will be happy to assist you. We love working with our customers to create unique and personalized designs!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chefann