• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Just Earn the New Products?! Yay!

In summary, the conversation is about the excitement of receiving new products from Pampered Chef and the anticipation of the fall selling season. The participants share their experiences with earning the products and discuss the possibility of receiving extra products for recruiting new consultants. They also discuss the availability of discounted fall products and the potential of earning them for free through sales.
pamperedbecky
Yay! The UPS man just dropped off the new products I earned! Woohoo! It's like Christmas. Just had to share since I'm so excited!! :)

Now I'm excited, too, Becky! Can't wait to get my hands on them...was half-hoping I would have them early for my Christmas in July Show tomorrow. Maybe, maybe, maybe??? :D

I thought they weren't suppossed to come til the 29th? I would love to get mine today since I'm going out of town tomorrow morning for almost 2 weeks. Has anyone gotten their fall paperwork changeover kit yet? I've heard of a couple of people getting theirs already.

I think they said they'd arrive BY the 29th. I'm quite close to the Home Office so that probably helps. I haven't gotten the paperwork yet, though.

I called HO yesterday and they said mine had mailed out that day. Both the new products and the fall changeover kit. Can't wait. :D
I also just had a girl that I had been playing phone tag with for the last month finally give me her order. $563.00!!!! Not bad for making a few phone calls.
Laura

Good Job Laura!! :D

I cannot wait to get my new fall stuff either!!! Has anyone figured out what the $60 worth of fall products were for anyone who recruited in June? I recruited a lady and she will be qualifying after her show this Friday. I'd like to know what to expect!! :p

I got my products yesterday!!!I received my products yesterday. I earned all of them as a Director and it is so very exciting opening all the products and looking through all of the new paperwork. It is going to be a great fall selling season!!!!!

Ginger Phillips
Independent Pampered Chef Director
www.pamperedchef.biz/gingerphillips
Edgewood, Texas

Hey Ginger, quick question. My director said at the last cluster meeting that as a director you automatically get the new fall products and then if you say meet the $6000 goal you get all that free stuff as well. That just didn't make sense to me that PC would give you all the stuff free knowing that they were giving you doubles. Just wondering.
Laura

luvs2sellit said:
I called HO yesterday and they said mine had mailed out that day. Both the new products and the fall changeover kit. Can't wait. :D
I also just had a girl that I had been playing phone tag with for the last month finally give me her order. $563.00!!!! Not bad for making a few phone calls.
Laura

At conference they said you would get the table linens. I'm pretty sure about that. I don't the specifics (b/c I don't have a qualifying recruit) but I know that they mentioned that since my recruiter has someone who will be qualifying. :)

luvs2sellit said:
Hey Ginger, quick question. My director said at the last cluster meeting that as a director you automatically get the new fall products and then if you say meet the $6000 goal you get all that free stuff as well. That just didn't make sense to me that PC would give you all the stuff free knowing that they were giving you doubles. Just wondering.
Laura
Yep, directors get double if they also reached that $6000 mark! How cool is that. I'm not there yet, but hope to be by the next season. :) I did get all of the products for reaching $6000 though. That was a record for me! :) Now if one of my recruits qualifies I'll get those table linens. Yes, I believe it was the runner, the placemats, the napkins and the napkin rings I think, right? I can't find anything that says that. The sets are only sets of two.

Thanks again!Thanks for the information!! Now I know what to expect soon!! ;)

Has everyone checked out the new products order form on the pc website? This time you can order packages or you can order individual items. I am so excited because I earned the $150 package but there were a couple items that I really wanted and didn't get. Go check it out.
Laura

how do you earn the pkgs?? I am just finishing SS1, I qualified!! YES!!!
I will earn my SS1 stuff, but will I also earn a sample pkg??

The June sell a thon was how we earned our fall products. But if you want to buy some of the fall products you can at a discounted price. Last fall I was in my SS and I really wanted some of the new products. I ordered the biggest package because it had more of what I wanted. I sold the remaining items to family and more than made up the difference. I basically got my package free.
Laura

fall package discountsSeveral of ya'll are talking about being able to purchase different size fall sample products at a discounted price. Can you tell me where I can find all this information out. Also if you are a consultant your packages will not be mailed off until the 29th of July.

Shanon92

Shanon:

To order Fall Products online at discount, go into Consultant's Corner and select My Business, then My Orders, Then Sample Packages. You'll then see Fall/Winter 05 Sample Packages. Click on that and you'll have everything you need!

Mary

I am a consultant and both my fall products and my fall changeover was mailed on Monday per HO. I should be getting them today.Woo hoo!! So excited.
Laura

What # did you call for HO to find out when your fall paperwork was mailed?

I get mine tomorrow~I called HO as well and they said I should get mine tomorrow and I live in Florida! Yeah! I called the consultant customer service number. I can't wait until tomorrow! :D

I love it!!I just got all my stuff today!!! I am so impressed with it all!! And I honestly have to say that the striped simple additions isn't all that bad. I don't think the pictures do them justice. So to have them at your shows would be good for your customers to see. And the new celebrations shows look WONDERFUL!! I can't wait ot try everything!! I think this season will be busy for us all! :D

Hi Everyone!
I received my new products today...woooohoooo! Still no changeover kit, but I'll keep my eye out!

Quick question...I didn't receive my Celebrate plate with my earned level. I did submit two shows before the 15th...did any of you who already received your earned products receive the plate with them, or should I expect it separately, I wonder....

Just anxious!

I think I remember my director telling me that the plate would come later.
Laura

Hey Rebecca!

My celebrate plate came in the same box that the other items I earned did. Wonder why yours didn't?

I have all my new products sitting on my dining room table so that everytime I walk by or someone comes over we can ohhh and ahhhh. :p

Lee Anne Brock

Woo hoo!! Got my new products. But I did not receive the celebrations plate. Can't imagine why some are getting it now and others not. Oh well, just another day to look forward to the big brown truck.
:D Laura

I got my products today too! :D Hee hee. I'm so excited. I have a show Friday and can't wait to show them off. I'm hoping for at least one more booking for September. That would make 7, the most I've ever had in one month! Plus, I'm doing 3 shifts at a fair! I hope I get the new paperwork soon!

BTW, I got my Celebrate plate with my free products. Wonder why some aren't?

I Love MyUPS MAN ! He must think I'm nuts I get so excited when he pulls up ! Can you imagine what its like for them with 70,000 active consultants waiting at their doorsteps for changeover kits ? :p I'm sure some of them love PC because we're good customers, but as I saw on another one of the threads, I'm sure some hate us because PRODUCT BOXES ARE HEAVY ! WOO HOO ! :D
Enjoy everyone, every year I am with this company I am AMAZED to see that they can still WOW us and keep us excited about our businesses ! YAY FALL ! :D

Okay, I just got off the phone with home office, and here's my situation:
I received my sell-a-thon products, but not the celebrations plate, which I thought for sure I earned. However, even though I had four shows turned in by the 15th, only one was turned in as a June show, and the other three were from May. Therefore, I did not earn the plate. They had to be submitted as June shows...who knew!? Oh well, at least they will let me buy it as open stock for 50% off :)

Also, as for my changeover kit, it was mailed separately on the 26th. Hopefully I'll receive it today. Only directors and above will receive their changeover kit with their new fall products. Consultants and Futures will receive it separate.

I hope this clears things up for those of you in my situation...silly me, didn't read the fine print :)

Yes, shows had to be Held and Submitted between June 1 and June 15th to receive the celebrate plate. Everyone please note that if you want to earn the mid-season products that you have to Hold and Submit your 2 shows between August 1 and August 15.

The July incentive says submit 2 shows in July and receive the new woven selection piece - which is the rectangle woven basket. And, if you attended National Conference and submit 2 shows in July you earn the Medium Woven Square. You do not have to hold and submit in July to receive these. It only says submit 2 shows.

You really have to read carefully or you miss out on great stuff!!! :eek:

Shawnna :eek:

ConsultantI have a question about the Fall sample packages. I am fairly new to PC, so I don't know how it all works yet. I am in my 3rd SS month now. I submitted two shows in June before the 15th (and I did get my plate today). However, I also submitted over $1500 in sales for the month, so I also got packages B & C. I kind of thought I would get two sets of B because since I sent in two shows for the month. The rules said, submit two shows by the 15th and get the plate. Submit two shows for the month and get $60 free. Submit $1500 for the month and get $150 free. Well, I got the plate and the $150, but didn't get anything for the $60. Do I not get it at all?

Okay, all of you american gals have me just itching to get my fall stuff!!I hope they start sending out stuff to us northerners soon! :D

Jennifer, you will only get the fall products for that level. Say if you reached the $6000 goal you would only get that package not the $1500 and $3000 package. You would only be getting doubles. Does that make sense? :confused:

UGH!!!! :eek: I was wondering why I had not received my celebrate plate. I went back and looked at my June shows and when I had put the information in about one of my shows I did not see it put the date of May 31. The show was actually held June 9 and submitted June 10. I am so aggravated! Oh, well.

I received my earned Fall products ($3000 level!) yesterday, just 3 hours before my Christmas in July Mystery Host show. I was so excited!! I put the products out on my display table and my guests could't stop looking at them.They LOVED the stripes! I booked 3 shows last night, all with hosts from this past year! I am really looking forward to the upcoming fall season; I think it's going to be very busy :D!

Woo-HooMy fall paper work and my earned product came in too. I am so excited. Everytime the UPS man/woman comes I get to have Christmas at my house. My husband thinks I am loosing it because I am always waiting for UPS. :D

I do have a question though. This is my first change over because I am only in my SS2. What do I do with the PP CD is this just to update my current program?

Thank you for any help you can lend.

load the CD on your computer. It will have all of the new information and products on it.

Shawnna

Hi Marg,

I was getting a little worried that I was the only one who hadn't received my stuff yet. I guess they are a little slower with the Canadian shipments. Strange, because my show always get shipped really quickly. I can't wait to get my new products as well!

I got my fall paperwork and my $1500 stuff, but not my 2 shows stuff. Just makes me more excited!

YeahGot mine today too. I got my changeover kit too and all I earned was having two shows in June. Odd how some are getting theirs all at once. I also got a supply order; or rather I ordered the entertainment set with the green rect. dish before they stopped carrying it. :) I must say, I was impressed with the striped bowl. I thought it would be ugly because online and in the mini catalog i saw at my sales meeting I was not impressed. In fact i thought it was down right ugly..lol But it is much better in person. I did notice though that though it is the supposed to be the same size as the entertainment bowls it is a tad smaller. I had thought I may change one of them out for a little variety but it looks a little odd with that one a little smaller. but over all I do like it. :)

It doesn't work like that!
Ann F said:
I got my fall paperwork and my $1500 stuff, but not my 2 shows stuff. Just makes me more excited!

Ann,

I thought the same thing so I called HO today and they told me that the $1500 level is a step up from the 2 shows submitted. They are not duplicating bonuses which I thought they were too. I am so sad that I'm not getting duplicate items but I can see why they are doing it that way. PC is VERY good to us and I shouldn't feel sad but somehow I do. :( Oh well, I can't wait for them to ship my 2 woven selection pieces. :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefliz
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • ChefChris
  • Products and Tips
Replies