• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just got the kids in bed, was talking to them and praying with them

lesliec

Veteran Member
Mar 31, 2010
Just got the kids in bed, was talking to them and praying with them before bed...... We went to the library today. As part of their summer program, the people from the Zoo came and brought animals. Do you know what they were talking most about?!?!?!?!?! The lady that gave them the hand sanitizer after they pet the animals. I don't know why they are so amazed by that stuff.
You would think with 3 boys they would've at least been a little impressed with the snake or the hedge hog.

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
Re: Kids

The Kat Lady reports that the theme this year is "Make Waves." She has a surf board hanging up over the circulation desk in her library - I'll have to get a photo of it for you.

Does you library have traveling bears? The Kat Lady's library has two traveling bears. Last Summer, we took Ursula to all kinds of places, but none as far away as some of the places Ursula and Ivan went to last year.

lesliec

Veteran Member
Mar 31, 2010
Re: Kids

We go to the library in our little one stoplight town, so no, we probably won't have anything too fancy. The summer program is usually just people from the surrounding larger areas, but it is really educational and entertaining for the kids. I was surprised at the turnout. There were nearly 200 people, including parents. It was standing room only in our little two room library.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
jwpamp
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views