• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Scored Cheap Tickets to Chicago - Get Ready for an Epic Birthday Present!

In summary, Carolyn and her director are flying into O'Hare for the first time and are looking for advice on where to stay. They are also looking for someone to share a room with.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
I am so excited, I had to sweet talk DH into an early B-Day present but I got my tickets for Chicago $284 out of Sac! Which is pretty cheap, not as cheap as last year! Now I need to get on the phone and get more shows, so I can prove to him it's worth it!!

Me too!! I got my tickets for $98 OH YEAH!!!

letscook04 said:
Me too!! I got my tickets for $98 OH YEAH!!!

Holy Macaroni Colleen! Where's you find 'em that cheap?
I am still shopping around for decent rates!
I want to fly into Midway because last year I lost a ton of $$ getting the rides from O-Hare to the hotel and back...it wasn't worht the # I saved by not flying into Midway. wWon't do that again :p

Just take the train!!!! It's so much cheaper and super easy!

dannyzmom said:
Holy Macaroni Colleen! Where's you find 'em that cheap?
I am still shopping around for decent rates!
I want to fly into Midway because last year I lost a ton of $$ getting the rides from O-Hare to the hotel and back...it wasn't worht the # I saved by not flying into Midway. wWon't do that again :p

My director emailed me on Tuesday, so we booked them and lucked out! We knew that you can't get any cheaper!! I am on Southwest airlines.

DebbieJ said:
Just take the train!!!! It's so much cheaper and super easy!

from O-Hare to the conference hotels? Where does the train drop off by the hotels? I am SO intimidated by traveling!!!

The blue line train from O'Hare comes right downtown. You might have to walk a block or two depending on which hotel you are at. I can help you!

Deb, can you help me I am flying into O'hare. There is a group so we were talking about taking a shuttle because it would be a flat rate. I am curious about the train!!

We took the "L" last year from the airport to the hotel....it was sooo fun:D A cluster-mate's cousin lives there & gave us tips on which one to take. (it really was pretty easy) It got us within a block of the hotel & only cost a few dollars:) I'd be too chicken to do it at night, but during the day it was a cool way to see the city:)

DebbieJ said:
The blue line train from O'Hare comes right downtown. You might have to walk a block or two depending on which hotel you are at. I can help you!

I will be seeking you out for more info once I book my flight - thanks :)

Carolyn,

I got my ticket from www.sidestep.com and it shops from all the sites. I got my ticket for $143 roundtrip but I'm flying into O'Hare for the first time! :eek:

Hey Carolyn, Fly into O'Hare the same time as me so I'm not so lonely! ;)

Just let me know which hotel you are staying in and I can give you directions. :)

DebbieJ said:
Just let me know which hotel you are staying in and I can give you directions. :)

I will definitely be asking for directions when It gets closer!!!:)

I got my ticket too!!!!!!! This will be my first Conference and I am so freakin' excited!!!!! My director got the tickets so we can sit together!

I also talked to her about hotel choices and she is NOT planning to stay in a Conference Hotel because it's too $$$.... so we're probably staying in a Best Western or something. I'm all for saving some money, especially since we really won't spend much time IN the hotel, ya know???

And we're flying in on Saturday, so we'll have extra time for exploring ;) I have not been on a plane for about 12 or 13 years..... WOW! What an experience this is gonna be!!!

I am not sure when to got in and leave - My hubby is talking about me flying in on Sunday and coming home Thursday - I didn't go last year because I was so new in the biz and my mom had been sick and just passed.
I had talked to a cluster mate about being a roomie (many months ago) but I am not sure right now if she is going.

I honestly know nothing about hotels or anything

What is the best way to get cheap tickets to Chicago?

The best way to get cheap tickets to Chicago is to plan ahead and purchase them in advance. You can also check for deals and promotions on our website or sign up for our email newsletter to receive exclusive discounts.

Are there any restrictions on the cheap tickets to Chicago?

Restrictions may vary depending on the specific ticket and event. Please check the terms and conditions of your ticket before purchasing. Some common restrictions may include non-refundable tickets or limited seating availability.

Can I upgrade my cheap tickets to Chicago?

Upgrading your tickets may be possible, but it is not guaranteed. We recommend contacting our customer service team for further assistance with upgrading your tickets.

What should I do if I can no longer attend the event with my cheap tickets to Chicago?

If you can no longer attend the event, you may be able to resell your tickets on our website or transfer them to a friend or family member. Please check the terms and conditions of your ticket for more information.

Do I need to print my cheap tickets to Chicago or can I show them on my phone?

In most cases, you can show your tickets on your phone for entry into the event. However, we recommend checking with the event venue or our customer service team for any specific requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • cathyskitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Hathery
  • Sheila