• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Got My Super Start Bonus!!! :D

In summary, the Super Start Bonus is a special bonus program at Pampered Chef where consultants can earn extra money for meeting certain sales and recruiting goals within their first 60 days. The amount earned varies based on individual achievements, but can range from $100 to $500. To qualify, one must be a new consultant within the first 60 days and meet the minimum requirements set by the company. The bonus is paid out on the third commission check, typically within 90 days of joining. It is available to all new consultants, even if they joined through a party.
Muppetgal
Silver Member
In the UK you have to sell £625 in your first month to reach this, which I did on my THIRD show! :D

This also qualifies me for half my start up fee back (£45) and because I have just completed my fourth qualified show last night my upline will be a director in time for Christmas!

I'm so excited...my first show was only on November 29th (two weeks ago!), I have four solid shows booked for January already, with a few leads to follow up on, along with two shows for February and one for March!

I'm ever so glad I signed up, and am looking forward to a great 2006!!

You Go Girl!!Way to go! Keep up the good work!

Wow, congratulations on reaching your sales goal and qualifying for half of your start up fee back! It's amazing that you were able to achieve this in just your third show. It sounds like you have a lot of momentum going and have already booked several shows for the upcoming months. That's fantastic! Keep up the great work and I'm sure you'll have a successful 2006. Best of luck to you!

1. What is the Super Start Bonus?

The Super Start Bonus is a special bonus program at Pampered Chef, where consultants can earn extra money for meeting certain sales and recruiting goals within their first 60 days of joining.

2. How much can I earn with the Super Start Bonus?

The amount you can earn with the Super Start Bonus varies based on your individual sales and recruiting achievements. However, the potential earnings range from $100 to $500.

3. How do I qualify for the Super Start Bonus?

To qualify for the Super Start Bonus, you must be a new consultant within your first 60 days with Pampered Chef. You must also meet the minimum sales and recruiting requirements set by the company.

4. When will I receive my Super Start Bonus?

Your Super Start Bonus will be paid out on your third commission check, as long as you have met all the qualifications. This typically occurs within 90 days of joining Pampered Chef.

5. Can I still earn the Super Start Bonus if I joined Pampered Chef through a party?

Yes, as long as you are a new consultant and meet the qualifications, you can earn the Super Start Bonus even if you joined through a party. The bonus is available to all new consultants within their first 60 days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • northern_sunshine
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heather9892
  • Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies