• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Fall Sample Box Unboxing with Friends - Debbie's Experience

In summary, Debbie received her Pampered Chef Fall Sample box and was very excited to try everything out. She already tried some of the products and was very happy with the results.
DebbieSM
Just got my Fall Sample box. Woo Hoo, it was like Christmas. I had one of my friends from work going through the boxes with me, and I think she was just as excited as I was. Can't wait to try everything out. Just wanted to share.

Debbie :D :D :D

You know I got my 2 days ago, but my house was being cleaned today and I didn't want to have product all over. I have been dying to break the boxes open. They are all most done (that's were some of my PC money goes to) I can't wait. I get to spend more time with my girls and my house is completely cleaned all at once. It feels good. It's worth the money!

DebbieSM said:
Just got my Fall Sample box. Woo Hoo, it was like Christmas. I had one of my friends from work going through the boxes with me, and I think she was just as excited as I was. Can't wait to try everything out. Just wanted to share.

Debbie
Debbie,
Hey, if your friend was that excited going through the samples with you, let her know she can earn stuff like that for free as a consultant! :) Throw some recruiting lines her way and maybe it'll put a little bug in her ear.

Just a thought I had when I read your post. :D

Already tried!!I already tried. She is a single mother and doesn't get ANY help from her family. It would be too hard for her. The father of her children is basically a dead beat dad, so she doesn't get a break that way either. I think she would like to do, if she had someone to help her out. :)

It sounds like she has some concerns, but that is what is so wonderful about Pampered Chef...it can work for ANYONE...even a single mom with a dead beat dad.

Go over her objections with her and see how it might fit for her. Who knows...this might offer her some financial freedom she might not otherwise have.

1. What is included in the "Just Got My Samples!!!" kit?

The "Just Got My Samples!!!" kit includes a variety of our most popular kitchen tools and products, such as our Quick Slice, Garlic Press, and Flexible Cutting Mat.

2. Can I customize the products in my "Just Got My Samples!!!" kit?

Unfortunately, the products in the "Just Got My Samples!!!" kit cannot be customized. However, you can purchase individual products separately if you have specific preferences.

3. How can I use my "Just Got My Samples!!!" kit to host a party?

The "Just Got My Samples!!!" kit is a great way to showcase our products to your friends and family. You can use them to demonstrate different recipes or let your guests try out the products for themselves.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions for the "Just Got My Samples!!!" kit?

At this time, there are no discounts or promotions specifically for the "Just Got My Samples!!!" kit. However, we do offer discounts and rewards for hosting parties and purchasing products in bulk.

5. How can I become a consultant after receiving my "Just Got My Samples!!!" kit?

If you are interested in becoming a consultant, we recommend reaching out to your local Pampered Chef representative or visiting our website for more information on joining our team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieSM
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieSM
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
vhadley