• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Order Received! What to Do Next? | Website Tips

In summary, there are endless possibilities for using your new Pampered Chef products, as you can find recipes and tips on their website and social media pages or create your own. To properly care for your products, hand washing with warm soapy water and drying thoroughly is recommended, but most products are also dishwasher safe. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days. First-time customers can also take advantage of a special discount. Registration for warranty is not necessary, as all products come with a lifetime warranty. Just keep your receipt or order confirmation for proof of purchase.
Christa
Okay, I just got an e-mail with an order done by my site for a guest that can't attend my first KS. My first order EVER! Do you e-mail the person, say thank you and add them to your newsletter mailing list?
Thanks!

Contacting website guest orderersYes! If they leave a phone number, I often call them to thank them. I always send an email back to them saying thank you for their order...if they want to add anything before show closes on xx/xx/xx...if they are close to the $50 I mention the free item (when applicable)...and that I will be adding their email address to my monthly newsletter (and tell them no weekly spam and email is not shared with anyone).
This has created a customer that has ordered from me 2 other times (outside of their relatives show).
And congratulations on your first web order.

Congratulations on your first order! That's exciting news. As for whether or not you should email the person, I would say it's always a nice gesture to thank them for their support and let them know that you appreciate their order. However, I would also make sure to give them the option to opt-in to your newsletter mailing list rather than automatically adding them. Some people may not want to receive newsletters and it's important to respect their preferences. Overall, it's always a good idea to show gratitude to your customers and make them feel appreciated. Best of luck with your first KS!

What are the different ways I can use my new kitchen products?

There are endless possibilities for using your new Pampered Chef products! Our website and social media pages offer a variety of recipes and tips for utilizing your tools in the kitchen. You can also get creative and experiment with your own recipes.

How do I properly care for my new kitchen tools?

We recommend hand washing all of our products with warm soapy water and drying them thoroughly. Most of our products are also dishwasher safe, but be sure to check the care instructions on the packaging.

Can I return or exchange my new products if I am not satisfied?

Yes, we have a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange.

Are there any special deals or discounts for first-time customers?

Yes, we offer a special discount for first-time customers. You can find the current promotion on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

Do I need to register my products for warranty purposes?

No, all of our products come with a lifetime warranty. Just keep your receipt or order confirmation as proof of purchase in case you need to file a claim.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MakinBacon
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • babywings76