• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Got My Feb. Cn in the Mail...today??!!

In summary, the Feb. Cn is a monthly catalog from Pampered Chef that is sent to active customers and consultants to showcase the latest products and promotions. It is sent out every month and can be used to place orders directly through a consultant or online. The catalog often includes special deals and discounts. Customers can opt out of receiving the catalog, but it is recommended to keep it for updates on products and offers.
babywings76
Gold Member
Kind of odd. Anyone else get their Feb. CN in March? :rolleyes:

weird ... waiting for March one. :)

Not sure about that? I haven't gotten any CN's (except the Special Edition) and I've been active since December.

Ever since they started making them available on the web, they seem to be coming later and later and later.I'm pretty sure I got mine a while ago, but January was super late, and my clustermates also complained.

Unfortunately I don't think CN gets mailed 1st class, so they take forever to get to us. I don't really pay attention to it since I read it online on the 1st.

just got my March one today

I always get mine close to the end of the month. :(

I got Feb on Feb 22nd. I wrote to HO about it. Those CN must be expensive to put together and to send out. I would like to have had that information in January so I could actually use it. By the time mine arrived, I was ready to think about March and April, not Feb anymore.Sandi

I received mine in the mail yesterday also, I didn't understand why in the world they would send it so late.

It does have a note on it for delivery date for the postmaster too, so I am hoping its not a problem from USPS.

This was the first time I did not receive it during the first week of the month.

It would be really nice if we got them the last few days of the month for the following month, this way it helps us plan....:)

I got my February CN sometime in the last 2 days

1. What is the Feb. Cn and why did I receive it in the mail today?

The Feb. Cn is the monthly catalog from Pampered Chef that showcases our latest products and promotions. It is sent to active customers and consultants every month to keep them updated on our products and offers.

2. How often will I receive the Feb. Cn in the mail?

The Feb. Cn is sent out every month, so you can expect to receive it in your mailbox around the beginning of each month.

3. Can I place an order directly from the Feb. Cn?

Yes, you can place an order directly from the Feb. Cn by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by ordering online using the product codes listed in the catalog.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts in the Feb. Cn?

Yes, the Feb. Cn often includes exclusive offers and discounts on select products. Be sure to check the catalog for any promotions or contact your consultant for more information.

5. Can I request to stop receiving the Feb. Cn in the mail?

Yes, you can opt out of receiving the Feb. Cn by contacting your consultant or by adjusting your preferences in your Pampered Chef account. However, we highly recommend keeping the catalog to stay updated on our products and offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
otisbg
  • PurpleAngel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
momoftwins
Replies
Views
cookingwith_tara