• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Got My Booking/Recruiting Slide!!!

I submitted mine on the 15th and it just arrived today. Mine seems to be a bit thinner paper than some people's, but it's still very professional. I'm excited to use it at my next show.The recruiting slide is about half an inch thick and has 8 pages. On each page are pictures of the host benefits and explanations of what they are. It's a really great resource for hosting shows.The slide has not yet been released to the public, but my Director said she uses it at the end of her show when she's doing her special about host benefits. She turns it around and talks about recruiting! She's so funny to watch.I think this is a great resource for
pc_jessica
it just arrived in the mail!! now i just have to figure out how to use it and what i am going to say lol

When did you submit your 2 shows? Just trying to figure out how long its taking for them to arrive. I submitted both of mine on the 15th.

Mine just arrived today...I submitted on the 14th, but am only about 40 miles from Home Office!!! I too started a Thread today...not sure what words to say......

THanks Cindy - I would say mine should be here in the next few days. Even though I am in PA my stuff seems to come quite quickly once it ships. The apron seemed like quite a while but it's prob b/c I don't know how to track our incentives on cc.

I never knew you could track them...where's that?

i submitted mine on the 14th...and most of my stuff takes about 2 days to get to me once they ship it, it seems.

I submitted my last show needed on the 15th, and I got mine today via FedEx, and I live on the east coast area- usually 2-3 day shipping.I have to admit- I'm a little disappointed in the quality of the paper. I expected a heavier cardstock..but it's pretty thin. The one I made is good cardstock and laminated at Office Depot so it's GOOD stuff and will not bend or get damaged. This one, - not so much! But it is pretty! :D Just hope it can survive!

Last edited:
looking forward to getting mine :)

Can anyone share the recruiting slide info, what's on each page. It has not hit the web site yet.

pc_jessica said:
it just arrived in the mail!! now i just have to figure out how to use it and what i am going to say lol

My Director is in it & she uses it all the time (her own version before this one) I think she uses it towards the end of the show when shes doing her speil about host benefits. Then she turns it around & whips it out again & talks about recruiting!! She is SO funny to watch, but shes had a lot of success with it.

I wish we could buy it.

I got mine today and submitted both shows on the 15th to earn it! :) I doubt it will be able to be bought for 12 months or so at least.

got mine today! it looks great! much better than 'homemade'

I think I got mine on Monday.

I got mine today and it was delievered by the mail man

:chef:

I got mine yesterday! I love it!

My husband is such a geek! He said, "How do you hook it up?"

Holy cow, have you seen what these are going for on eBay? Is it *that* good?

not sure how much it's going for, but it is good

i really like them - very professional. i think most people were using them near the beginning of the show when they have most peoples attention

WOW!!! Some one is selling one on ebay, bid right now is $53.75!!!!

What a piece of work that consultant is! I am sorry but that is totally awful! What is worse - it is consultants odviously who are bidding on it! SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!

I had my Grand Opening this weekend and my Team Leader came to help me out and brought me the Slide as a gift! It it pretty exciting and it was nice to see her use it!

What is the purpose of the "Just Got My Booking/Recruiting Slide"?

The "Just Got My Booking/Recruiting Slide" is a tool designed to help consultants track their bookings and recruiting efforts. It allows them to visually see their progress and set goals for future success.

How do I use the "Just Got My Booking/Recruiting Slide"?

To use the slide, simply fill in the corresponding spaces with the names of your bookings and recruits. As you add more names, you can move the slide to the right to track your progress. You can also use the slide to set goals for future bookings and recruits.

Can I customize the "Just Got My Booking/Recruiting Slide"?

Yes, you can customize the slide to fit your individual needs. You can change the colors and fonts, add your own logo and branding, and even add additional spaces for more bookings and recruits.

Is the "Just Got My Booking/Recruiting Slide" available in different sizes?

Currently, the slide is only available in one size, but it can be easily resized to fit your needs. You can also print multiple slides and use them side by side if you need more space.

How often should I update my "Just Got My Booking/Recruiting Slide"?

You should update your slide as often as you have new bookings or recruits. It's important to keep track of your progress and set new goals for yourself. We recommend updating your slide at least once a week to stay on top of your bookings and recruiting efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • cindy2276
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • LisaFortner