• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Got Email From Possible Recruit

In summary, this email is from a recruiter or hiring manager and discusses a potential job opportunity or recruitment process. If you are interested, you should respond promptly and provide any requested information. If you are not interested, you can politely decline or ignore the email.
bbauman07
Gold Member
:D So I just check my email and had one from a possible recruit that I met at the fair last night. I sent one back to her giving her a llttle inforamtion and told her I would call her this eve!!!!! I was already going to call her this eve becvause she booked a show with me and marked maybe on the business opportunity.:D

Be sure to remind her that she can use up to $40 of her product value from her show to get her kit for $50! Also share the current new-consultant special. Keep Super Starter info and incentive info brief. Too much information makes the business seem too confusing, when it's soooo simple! Then once she's had the opportunity to absorb the fundamentals, you can share with her all the other cool stuff she can get!

Last edited:
She is only allowed to use either $20 or $40 of her Free Product Value on her kit. Just wanted to clarify.

What is the email about?

This email is about a potential job opportunity or recruitment process.

Who is the email from?

The email is from a possible recruiter or hiring manager.

What should I do if I receive this email?

If you are interested in the job opportunity, you should respond promptly and follow any instructions given in the email.

What information should I provide in my response?

You should provide any requested information, such as your resume or availability for an interview.

What if I am not interested in the job?

If you are not interested in the job, you can politely decline the offer or simply ignore the email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
jesikaransom
  • cochef