• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Got a Website a Week Ago, Need Help!

In summary, Debbie's website has a feature where the host can enter a password if they have hosted a show for Debbie in the past. Debbie would appreciate any help she can get with understanding this feature.
DebbieSAChef
I just got my website about a week ago and I already need help. There is a section called
JUST FOP HOSTS

What is that? It tells people who log on to enter a special password if they have ever hosted a show for me. Where can I edit or check this feature out. I have tried searching for info, but I finally gave up. Can someone be kind enough to help me?
I would really like to know what this feature is all about. It's embarrassing to have a website up and running and not know about all that's on there. :eek:
I would appreciate any help. Thanks,
Debbie

On CC when you go into your personal website assistant. you can set up the shows. the host can come in and send out e-vites.. do a guest list.. stuff like that. and then when people come online to order, the stuff would go for that show (they have to put in host's name) and you would get an email so you could add it to Pampered Partner. Hope that helps you out some
:)

You might want to:1. check out the Teleclass (live or recorded) on websites2. call tech support with any problem - they won't make fun of you, I promise!3. just keep clicking until you figure it out - have fun and play!Have you gone to Personal Website Assistant? If not, you need to go there and click on Work With Your Shows --> Select a Show Type --> Go --> Enter the host's information --> Continue --> you will be sent to a page that kind of reminds me of the HollyWood Squares set. There should be a box you can click on that says Send Email to Host. The email will come up and you can edit parts of it if you want, preview it, and send it to the host. The password will be in that email as well as on the HollyWood Squares page.Hope this makes sense!!!

The password is automatically generated for you when you set up your hosts show. You then send an e-mail to your host, of which there are templetes allready set up for you in the web assistant, and she will get the password that way. I always set up my shows online and and send the e-mail to my hosts and ask them at the very least to set up their wish list on line, it's great because you can see what your host wants and what their goals are...you can host coach them right past their goals!!

What are the first steps I should take after getting a website?

The first step is to familiarize yourself with the website builder or platform you are using. This could include learning how to add and edit content, as well as customizing the design and layout. It is also important to set up any necessary accounts, such as a domain name and hosting.

How do I attract visitors to my website?

There are several ways to attract visitors to your website, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, and online advertising. It is also important to regularly update your website with fresh and relevant content to keep visitors engaged.

How can I make my website more user-friendly?

To make your website more user-friendly, it is important to have a clear and organized layout, easy navigation, and a responsive design that looks good on all devices. You should also regularly test and optimize your website to ensure it is user-friendly and easy to use.

What should I include on my website?

The content of your website will depend on your business and goals, but some common elements to include are an about page, contact information, products or services offered, and testimonials or reviews. It is also important to have high-quality visuals and engaging content to keep visitors interested.

How can I track the success of my website?

You can track the success of your website through various tools and analytics, such as Google Analytics. This can help you see how many visitors you are getting, where they are coming from, and which pages are most popular. You can also set goals and track conversions to measure the effectiveness of your website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies