• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mother of the Bride Gift Registry: $450 Credit Card Payment Received

In summary, the mother just emailed saying this.... she wants to get everything on her daughter's registry. She has provided a credit card number. Just send her a receipt. The bride will still get pretty much the same benefits as she would earn on the registry, and mom doesn't have to pay direct shipping rates.
ChefMary412
A mother of the bride just emailed saying this....

I want to get everything on my daughter's registry. Here is a credit card number. Just send me a receipt.

WOO HOO.... it is a total of about $450!!!

:D That's a good surprise!!!

That’s great!

Have you considered processing mom’s order as a show? You can save her some money and still get everything for the bride (and perhaps even more for mom and/or the bride). Then can you just close out the registry? It seems like they stay open forever and there will not be anything left for anyone else to buy.

yeah for you!

would she like to adopt me?

chefjeanine said:
That’s great!

Have you considered processing mom’s order as a show? You can save her some money and still get everything for the bride (and perhaps even more for mom and/or the bride). Then can you just close out the registry? It seems like they stay open forever and there will not be anything left for anyone else to buy.

Good idea. The bride will still get pretty much the same benefits as she would earn on the registry (assuming of course that mom will give her the benefits), and mom doesn't have to pay direct shipping rates.

What a great way to end the day. :)

NooraK said:
Good idea. The bride will still get pretty much the same benefits as she would earn on the registry (assuming of course that mom will give her the benefits), and mom doesn't have to pay direct shipping rates.

This is what I am doing... but how do I close the registry?
The mom got $60 free and then a trifle bowl for $15... she was so happy!

Congratulations to you!! That is just terrific! I love to hear stories like that!

I have a dumb question....does Pampered Chef no longer sell the Wedding Registry booklet? I thought I was ordering them and all I got was the little brochures!! Those books were great tools for handing out to future brides at shows.

That is awesome!!!!!!

1. What is "Just Got a Great Email!!!"?

"Just Got a Great Email!!!" is an email marketing campaign by Pampered Chef that offers exclusive deals and promotions to our customers. These emails feature limited-time discounts, new product announcements, and helpful cooking tips and tricks.

2. How often will I receive "Just Got a Great Email!!!"?

Our "Just Got a Great Email!!!" campaign is sent out approximately once a week. However, the frequency may vary depending on holidays and special events.

3. How do I sign up for "Just Got a Great Email!!!"?

You can sign up for "Just Got a Great Email!!!" by creating an account on our website and opting in to receive email communications. You can also sign up by attending a Pampered Chef party or event and providing your email address to the consultant.

4. Can I customize the types of emails I receive from "Just Got a Great Email!!!"?

Yes, you can customize the types of emails you receive from "Just Got a Great Email!!!" by managing your email preferences in your account settings. You can choose to receive only certain types of emails or opt out of the campaign altogether.

5. Can I share the deals and promotions from "Just Got a Great Email!!!" with friends and family?

Yes, we encourage you to share the great deals and promotions from "Just Got a Great Email!!!" with your friends and family. You can forward the email or share it on social media using the provided links. Just make sure they sign up for "Just Got a Great Email!!!" to receive future offers!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies