• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book Your Next Party with Ease - January Dates Available | Testimonial

In summary, Amanda had a great blitz last night and is now looking for more bookings. She is stressed with the amount of time she has in the day and is grateful for newsletters.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have been so stressed out and crazy with numerous things going on here lately. I've felt so bad that I haven't had any extra time to make my bookings calls. Well, I just got home and checked my e-mail and I got this:

Amanda,
I bought some items a few months ago from Xxxxx's party and have been on your email list since. I would like to set up a party for January. I’m not sure if you are able to do weeknights or weekends, but I have a couple days to work with. Jan 15th or 16th would be good or Jan 20th or 21st. Please let me know if these are possible.
Thank you so much

I was nervous at first that she was getting ready to ask to be removed from my mailing list. :D But I'm so happy that she wants to do a party.

Thank goodness for newsletters! :)

Now to firm it up, register it online and try to get my kids to cooperate so I can make some phone calls and try to get some more bookings!

Woohoo, way to go Amanda!

Congrats Amanda! It is truly a testiment how important it is to stay in touch with customers through a newsletter. Anyone who is not, should be sending one.

Congratulations! And, what great timing.

That's really awesome! Congratulations!

That is a wonderful e-mail, Amanda. Don't forget to ask if she's ever thought about doing what you do!

I did my booking blitz last night, and one person told me she's not interested in doing a show anytime soon, but please continue to send her the newsletter, because she looks forward to them (THANKS JOY!!).

That is awesome, Amanda! I know what you mean. Since the birth of my third child in June, I have been stressed and crazy. There just never seems to enough time for anything. Forget about time management. I need more time in the day :). I was hoping to use this blitz as a jump restart, but again, things have been so hectic to actually make numerous amounts of calls. (I have attempted to make calls here and there).

:thumbup: Way to go! :D

What is "Just Got a Great E-Mail" and how does it work?

"Just Got a Great E-Mail" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to receive personalized emails with recipes, tips, and product recommendations based on their interests and preferences. To sign up, customers simply need to create an account on our website and select their preferences.

Can I customize the types of emails I receive through "Just Got a Great E-Mail"?

Yes, customers have the option to select their preferred categories of recipes, products, and cooking tips when signing up for "Just Got a Great E-Mail". They can also update their preferences at any time through their account settings.

How often will I receive emails through "Just Got a Great E-Mail"?

The frequency of emails depends on the preferences selected by the customer. Some customers may receive emails weekly, while others may receive them monthly. Customers can also choose to opt out of receiving emails at any time.

Can I share the recipes and tips I receive through "Just Got a Great E-Mail" with others?

Yes, we encourage customers to share the recipes and tips they receive through "Just Got a Great E-Mail" with friends and family. Each email includes a social sharing option for easy sharing on various platforms.

Is there a cost to sign up for "Just Got a Great E-Mail"?

No, "Just Got a Great E-Mail" is a free service offered to our customers. Simply create an account on our website and select your preferences to start receiving personalized emails.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • megara2688
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • ChefBeckyD