1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Just got a great e-mail

1. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I have been so stressed out and crazy with numerous things going on here lately. I've felt so bad that I haven't had any extra time to make my bookings calls. Well, I just got home and checked my e-mail and I got this:

Amanda,
    I bought some items a few months ago from Xxxxx's party and have been on your email list since. I would like to set up a party for January. I’m not sure if you are able to do weeknights or weekends, but I have a couple days to work with. Jan 15th or 16th would be good or Jan 20th or 21st. Please let me know if these are possible.
    Thank you so much

I was nervous at first that she was getting ready to ask to be removed from my mailing list. :D But I'm so happy that she wants to do a party.

Thank goodness for newsletters! :)

Now to firm it up, register it online and try to get my kids to cooperate so I can make some phone calls and try to get some more bookings!

Dec 17, 2009
  2. cookinforyou

cookinforyou Member Gold Member

Congrats!!!

Dec 17, 2009
  3. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Woohoo, way to go Amanda!

Dec 17, 2009
  4. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

Yeah Amanda!

Dec 17, 2009
  5. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

Congrats Amanda! It is truly a testiment how important it is to stay in touch with customers through a newsletter. Anyone who is not, should be sending one.

Dec 17, 2009
  6. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Congratulations! And, what great timing.

Dec 17, 2009
  7. mountainmama74

mountainmama74 Advanced Member Gold Member

That's really awesome! Congratulations!

8. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

That is a wonderful e-mail, Amanda. Don't forget to ask if she's ever thought about doing what you do!

I did my booking blitz last night, and one person told me she's not interested in doing a show anytime soon, but please continue to send her the newsletter, because she looks forward to them (THANKS JOY!!).

Dec 18, 2009
  9. Bren706

Bren706 Senior Member Gold Member

That is awesome, Amanda! I know what you mean. Since the birth of my third child in June, I have been stressed and crazy. There just never seems to enough time for anything. Forget about time management. I need more time in the day :). I was hoping to use this blitz as a jump restart, but again, things have been so hectic to actually make numerous amounts of calls. (I have attempted to make calls here and there).

Dec 18, 2009
  10. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

:thumbup: Way to go! :D

Dec 19, 2009
Have something to add?