• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fixing PP Order Page: How to Solve Commission and Tax Display Issues | Just FYI

In summary, the conversation involved a consultant named Kristen sharing her solution for a problem with PP (possibly referring to Pampered Chef) on a forum. She had trouble viewing Commissonable Sales and Tax information on the order page and tried resizing the window to no avail. She eventually called tech support and was advised to change her pixels resolution to 1024 x 768, which resolved the issue. Another consultant, BEE, shared that she prefers to keep her pixels at a readable size and Kristen added that it is easy to change the setting back if needed. The forum administrator thanked Kristen for sharing and encouraged her to continue contributing.
kristenskitchen
Ok, I had this problem with PP and finally figured it out. Just thought I would post it on here in case others had the same problem. I am not a computer whiz so this may be obvious to some.

When I was looking at my shows individually, I noticed on the order page that I could not see the Commissonable Sales and the Tax part. I tried re-sizing the window and all, but nothing worked.

Eventually I called tech support and figured it out. The page script is too large. What you do is close out of your applications and right click on a blank area on your desktop. Go to Properties, and then click the Settings tab. On the pixels resolution, chose 1024 x 768. Your computer will flicker and everything will get smaller. It takes a little while to adjust, but the PP problem is fixed!

Hope that helps someone else...

~Kristen :)

Same ProblemI also had the same problem; called Tech Support and a very patient and helpful individual walked me through the steps to change the size. THANK GOODNESS FOR TECH SUPPORT. THEY ALWAYS COME THROUGH FOR ME!!!!:)

sameI have the same problem but like to be able to read my other applications so just keep it where I can't see all the info. It's a real pain but really I can't be changing my pixels to where I can't read the other stuff on my computer. I wish that PP would work on all pixel settings...BEE

It took me a little while to adjust, but actually, I like it better this way. The writing isn't too tiny that I can't read it and you can always change the pixel setting back if you don't like it.

Just my 2 cents!

~Kristen

Dear Kristen,Thank you for sharing your solution with us! It's great to see our consultants helping each other out. I'm sure your post will be helpful to others who may be experiencing the same issue. Technology can be tricky sometimes, but it's great to know that tech support was able to assist you in resolving the problem. Keep up the great job and happy cooking!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What does "Just Fyi on pp..." mean?

"Just Fyi on pp..." is a phrase commonly used in informal communication, such as text messages or social media posts. It is short for "just for your information on previous post" and is often used to add additional information or clarification to a previous statement or post.

Is there a difference between "Just Fyi on pp..." and "Just Fyi"?

Yes, there is a slight difference. "Just Fyi on pp..." specifically refers to providing additional information or clarification on a previous post, while "Just Fyi" can be used in any context to simply share information.

Can "Just Fyi on pp..." be used in a professional setting?

It is not recommended to use "Just Fyi on pp..." in a professional setting, as it is considered informal and may not be appropriate for certain situations. It is best to use more formal language and avoid abbreviations in professional communication.

What are some alternatives to using "Just Fyi on pp..."?

Instead of using "Just Fyi on pp...", you can use phrases like "For your information on the previous post..." or "As a follow-up to my previous post..." to convey a similar message in a more formal and clear manner.

Can "Just Fyi on pp..." be used in any language?

While "Just Fyi on pp..." is commonly used in English, it can also be used in other languages as long as the abbreviation "Fyi" is understood. However, it is important to consider the cultural and linguistic norms of the audience before using this phrase in a different language.

Back