• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just FYI on Pampered Partner...

Feb 14, 2006
Ok, I had this problem with PP and finally figured it out. Just thought I would post it on here in case others had the same problem. I am not a computer whiz so this may be obvious to some.

When I was looking at my shows individually, I noticed on the order page that I could not see the Commissonable Sales and the Tax part. I tried re-sizing the window and all, but nothing worked.

Eventually I called tech support and figured it out. The page script is too large. What you do is close out of your applications and right click on a blank area on your desktop. Go to Properties, and then click the Settings tab. On the pixels resolution, chose 1024 x 768. Your computer will flicker and everything will get smaller. It takes a little while to adjust, but the PP problem is fixed!

Hope that helps someone else...

~Kristen :)

pkd09

Future Director
Silver Member
Feb 20, 2006
Same Problem

I also had the same problem; called Tech Support and a very patient and helpful individual walked me through the steps to change the size. THANK GOODNESS FOR TECH SUPPORT. THEY ALWAYS COME THROUGH FOR ME!!!!:)

beepampered

Veteran Member
Oct 22, 2005
same

I have the same problem but like to be able to read my other applications so just keep it where I can't see all the info. It's a real pain but really I can't be changing my pixels to where I can't read the other stuff on my computer. I wish that PP would work on all pixel settings...BEE

Feb 14, 2006
It took me a little while to adjust, but actually, I like it better this way. The writing isn't too tiny that I can't read it and you can always change the pixel setting back if you don't like it.

Just my 2 cents!

~Kristen