• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just-From-You Gift Certs Question

In summary, to purchase a Just-From-You Gift Cert, simply visit the website and click on the "Gift Certificates" tab to select the desired amount and proceed to checkout. The Gift Cert can be personalized with a special message for the recipient during the checkout process. The recipient can redeem the Gift Cert by entering the unique code provided at checkout or by providing it to the customer service team for phone orders. There is no expiration date for the Gift Cert, and it can be used towards any Pampered Chef product, excluding cash redemptions.
Christa
Those of you who use these, do you tell them they must use them either by phone with you or at a show? What if they would try to redeem it on your website, when essentially its just us paying for a portion of their sale? Thanks!

I was wondering the same thing.
I had a special going right after I signed up for my website, unfortunatly when someone places an individual order it goes directly to HO and you can't give them any discounts. So I had to send a guest a personal check with an appology letter. I no longer let gift certificates be redeemed through my website. I tell my customers to use them at any of my shows or as an individual order by phone.
I would be curious to know what everyone else does.

Here's what I do...I include a letter with the certificate explaining how to redeem it. If they want to place the order on my website, I tell them they must submit it using my name as the hostess. I then put the order on whatever show needs help. If they ordered more than the amount of the gift certificate, I simply subtract the value of the certificate from their total. Does that make sense?

Have a great day,
Sandy

1. How can I purchase a Just-From-You Gift Cert?

To purchase a Just-From-You Gift Cert, simply visit our website and click on the "Gift Certificates" tab. From there, you can select the amount you would like to give and proceed to checkout.

2. Can I personalize the Gift Cert with a special message?

Yes, you can personalize the Gift Cert with a special message for the recipient. Simply enter your message in the designated field during the checkout process.

3. How can the recipient redeem their Gift Cert?

The recipient can redeem their Gift Cert by entering the unique code provided on the certificate at checkout. They can also use it for phone orders by providing the code to our customer service team.

4. Is there an expiration date for the Gift Cert?

Our Just-From-You Gift Certs do not have an expiration date, so the recipient can use it at any time.

5. Can I use the Gift Cert towards any Pampered Chef product?

Yes, the Gift Cert can be used towards any Pampered Chef product, including sale items and special offers. It cannot be redeemed for cash.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jross93
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Flamingo
  • KaiKendall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies