• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Support as a Pampered Chef Consultant?

In summary, as a new Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to training materials, online tutorials, and a dedicated support team to help you get started. To book more parties and increase sales, you can reach out to friends and family, utilize social media, attend local events, and offer incentives. Staying organized is important and can be achieved through the use of a planner, calendar, and the Pampered Chef app. When handling customer inquiries and issues, prompt and effective communication is key. Connecting with other Pampered Chef consultants for support and advice can be done through social media, local team meetings, and resources on the Pampered Chef website.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
Hello, My name is Melissa. I am from Beaumont, Ca (not Texas :)) I am a S/WAHM of 3 beautiful children.
I began w/ PC in October 2005. I have had 2 Catalog Shows and 2 Kitchen Shows. My next kitchen show is this Saturday.
I think that this place is AWESOME. Wish I would have found it earlier. My upline recruiter moved out of state and I am kind of left hanging. Hope I can find lots of support here!

Hi Melissa,
Welcome to the website and to PC!! I know you'll love it on this site...you'll get so many ideas and lots of support! Be sure your recruiter/director gets you hooked up with a hospitality director, if needed. Were you going to her meetings? Is there someone in the area you're hooked up with for meetings? If not, I know there are a number on here from So. California, so I know you won't feel lost. Good luck with 2006! :)

Melissa you found a great site, it's wonderful. I would have your director set you up with a hospitality director so you still have some support, and you can go to meetings. I Just did a party down there in December well yuciapa. I have family that live there, and everyone there had never heard of PC. I was shocked. Good luck and Have a Beautiful Day!
Amanda :D

Wow you girls are FAST!!! I am a member of other message boards and they aren't this fast unles we are doing a "fun thread" :L
Anyways, there was another Director that got in contact w/ me and I was supposed to attend her meeting, but my baby got ill and I was unable to attend.
I had a massive problem this past Friday, and there was NO ONE that I could call to get some advice, which really T'd me off! I am hoping I can connect w/ someone, it would be great!
Thanks again!

OH, and Amanda, I have family in Yucaipa also, it is just up the street from me :)

Welcome Melissa, enjoy your stay! :)

Welcome Melissa! This is a wonderful site and I know it's helped me grow my business! If you have any questions, concerns or just having a bad day, come on here and you should walk-away knowing more than you did before!!

Good Luck! :)

Weclome Melissa!

This board has proven to be so helpful to me! I know you are going to love it.

Good luck in 2006!

Welcome and congrats Melissa!! This is an awesome resource for information.
the best of luck to you this year!!

Wow, you guys are great. Thanks for the warm welcome! I am hoping to find great advice here. Boy do I have alot of reading to do!

HI Melissa! I'm new to this board to and like you am SO glad to have this resource for my business.

Kris

H2: What resources are available for new Pampered Chef consultants?

As a new consultant, you have access to a variety of resources to help you get started and be successful. These include training materials, online tutorials, and a dedicated support team to answer any questions you may have.

H2: How do I book more parties and increase sales?

There are several ways to book more parties and increase your sales as a Pampered Chef consultant. You can reach out to friends and family, utilize social media to promote your business, attend local events or fairs, and offer incentives or host specials. It's also important to follow up with previous hosts and guests to encourage them to book another party or make a purchase.

H2: How can I stay organized as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Staying organized is key to running a successful Pampered Chef business. You can use a planner or calendar to keep track of your parties, follow-ups, and other important tasks. You can also utilize the Pampered Chef app to track your orders, sales, and inventory. Additionally, setting aside dedicated time each day or week to work on your business will help you stay on top of things.

H2: What is the best way to handle customer inquiries and issues?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, it's important to provide excellent customer service. When handling inquiries or issues, be prompt in your response and always strive to find a solution that satisfies the customer. If you don't know the answer to a question, don't be afraid to reach out to your upline or the support team for help.

H2: How can I connect with other Pampered Chef consultants for support and advice?

One of the best ways to connect with other Pampered Chef consultants is through social media. Joining Facebook groups or following other consultants on Instagram can provide a great network of support and advice. You can also attend local team meetings or training events to network with other consultants in your area. And don't forget to utilize the resources available on the Pampered Chef website, such as the community forums and live chat support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Doraine
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cookin' Momma
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kitchen Love Lauren