1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Just Found You

1. Chozengirl

Chozengirl Advanced Member Gold Member

Hello, My name is Melissa. I am from Beaumont, Ca (not Texas :)) I am a S/WAHM of 3 beautiful children.
    I began w/ PC in October 2005. I have had 2 Catalog Shows and 2 Kitchen Shows. My next kitchen show is this Saturday.
    I think that this place is AWESOME. Wish I would have found it earlier. My upline recruiter moved out of state and I am kind of left hanging. Hope I can find lots of support here!

Jan 9, 2006
  2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Hi Melissa,
    Welcome to the website and to PC!! I know you'll love it on this site...you'll get so many ideas and lots of support! Be sure your recruiter/director gets you hooked up with a hospitality director, if needed. Were you going to her meetings? Is there someone in the area you're hooked up with for meetings? If not, I know there are a number on here from So. California, so I know you won't feel lost. Good luck with 2006! :)

3. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

Melissa you found a great site, it's wonderful. I would have your director set you up with a hospitality director so you still have some support, and you can go to meetings. I Just did a party down there in December well yuciapa. I have family that live there, and everyone there had never heard of PC. I was shocked. Good luck and Have a Beautiful Day!
    Amanda :D

Jan 9, 2006
  4. Chozengirl

Wow you girls are FAST!!! I am a member of other message boards and they aren't this fast unles we are doing a "fun thread" :L
    Anyways, there was another Director that got in contact w/ me and I was supposed to attend her meeting, but my baby got ill and I was unable to attend.
    I had a massive problem this past Friday, and there was NO ONE that I could call to get some advice, which really T'd me off! I am hoping I can connect w/ someone, it would be great!
    Thanks again!

Jan 9, 2006
  5. Chozengirl

OH, and Amanda, I have family in Yucaipa also, it is just up the street from me :)

Jan 9, 2006
  6. Admin Greg

Admin Greg Senior Member Staff Member

Welcome Melissa, enjoy your stay! :)

Jan 10, 2006
  7. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Welcome Melissa! This is a wonderful site and I know it's helped me grow my business! If you have any questions, concerns or just having a bad day, come on here and you should walk-away knowing more than you did before!!

Good Luck! :)

Jan 10, 2006
  8. Marg

Marg Advanced Member

Weclome Melissa!

This board has proven to be so helpful to me! I know you are going to love it.

Good luck in 2006!

Jan 10, 2006
  9. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

Welcome and congrats Melissa!! This is an awesome resource for information.
    the best of luck to you this year!!

Jan 11, 2006
  10. Chozengirl

Wow, you guys are great. Thanks for the warm welcome! I am hoping to find great advice here. Boy do I have alot of reading to do!

Jan 11, 2006
  11. I Have the Tools

I Have the Tools Member

HI Melissa! I'm new to this board to and like you am SO glad to have this resource for my business.

Kris

Have something to add?