• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal What is the latest injury Carolyn has shared with us?

In summary, Janet's latest injury is a bruise on her bone from her ankle. Her ankle injury is still there, but at least it missed her kneecap.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Since we are so good at sharing our injuries...here was my latest...

janetupnorth-albums-test-images-picture1332-300-lb-rototiller-meet-knee-knee-meet-rototiller.jpg

It's now to the point where it looks bad but feels o.k., luckily it missed my kneecap so I don't have a bruise on my bone. My ankle injury is STILL there.
The picture actually doesn't do the colors justice, they are much more vivid. :D

Youch! That smarts....:cry:

Bee--oo--ti--ful!

Oh, how it happened was Steve and I were about to unload a 300lb. rototiller out of my Suburban (a big heavy-duty one). I had a good grip and he was trying to get a grip. He went to move it an inch or two to get a hand on the end and when he pushed it, it came flying out straight at me and down. I can't lift that much so down it went. I still was hanging on to the handles!

I hope he made it up to you?!

esavvymom said:

Naw, we don't have that type of relationship. I don't hold things over his head. He has asked me daily how it is and is careful not to bump it and said sorry. That's all he has to do in my book. I told him when it is fixed though he still has to till for me so I can plant my garden! :)

Omg - ouch!!!

esavvymom said:

janetupnorth said:
Naw, we don't have that type of relationship. I don't hold things over his head. He has asked me daily how it is and is careful not to bump it and said sorry. That's all he has to do in my book. I told him when it is fixed though he still has to till for me so I can plant my garden! :)

Now he has to till you for the love of time.

Hope your owie heals soon, Janet.

1. What is "...Just for You Carolyn..."?

...Just for You Carolyn... is a personalized cooking experience offered exclusively through Pampered Chef by our consultant Carolyn. It is tailored to your specific dietary needs, preferences, and cooking goals.

2. How do I sign up for "...Just for You Carolyn..."?

To sign up for ...Just for You Carolyn..., simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website. Carolyn will work with you to create a customized cooking plan and schedule your first session.

3. What types of meals can I expect from "...Just for You Carolyn..."?

Carolyn will work with you to create a meal plan that fits your specific needs and preferences. This can include anything from quick and easy weeknight meals to special occasion dishes. She can also accommodate dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and more.

4. How does the pricing for "...Just for You Carolyn..." work?

The pricing for ...Just for You Carolyn... varies depending on your specific needs and the number of sessions you schedule. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more information and help you find the best option for your budget.

5. Can I request specific recipes for my "...Just for You Carolyn..." sessions?

Absolutely! Carolyn is happy to work with you to incorporate any favorite recipes or dishes into your personalized cooking experience. She can also make suggestions based on your preferences and goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • Cindycooks
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Gina M
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah