• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake Recipe for Impromptu Dinner Parties

In summary, "Just for Chuckles!" is a collection of humorous and functional kitchen gadgets and tools. They make great gifts for friends and family and can be easily cleaned and cared for. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange the products within 30 days.
chef_leeanne
Silver Member
I got a kick out of this. Thought maybe someone else would too.

We are going to an impromptu cul-de sac dinner party tonight and I drew the "make dessert" card. I thought this would be a good time to try out the new Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake made in the Rice Cooker. :) Anyway... I just got back from making a grocery run - had to go to 3 different stores because they were either OUT of Nutella or hazelnuts!! :eek: And when I did find it there was only 2 jars left!! Just out of curiosity I went to the cake mix aisle and sure enough, there was a big dent in the Devil's Food spot! :p

Hummm...wonder what the consultants in my area are making at their shows!!! :p

Chuckles & Grins,

Lee Anne

Wait'll you get to your party and there are 27 people there with the same dessert!

*giggle*

Haha, that's hilarious! I can just imagine the chaos in the grocery stores as everyone rushes to get their hands on Nutella and hazelnuts for this recipe. Good luck with your dessert, I'm sure it will be a hit at the dinner party! And who knows, maybe the consultants in your area are also planning to make this cake at their shows. Great minds think alike! Thanks for sharing, Lee Anne.

1. What is "Just for Chuckles!"?

"Just for Chuckles!" is a collection of humorous kitchen gadgets and tools designed to make cooking and meal prep more fun and entertaining.

2. Are the products in "Just for Chuckles!" still functional?

Yes, all of the products in "Just for Chuckles!" are designed to be both functional and humorous. They are made with high-quality materials and are still effective for their intended purpose in the kitchen.

3. Can I use these products as gifts for my friends and family?

Absolutely! "Just for Chuckles!" products make great gifts for anyone who loves to cook or appreciates a good laugh. They are perfect for birthdays, holidays, or any special occasion.

4. How do I clean and care for the "Just for Chuckles!" products?

Most of the "Just for Chuckles!" products are dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing to prolong their lifespan. Use mild soap and warm water to clean, and dry thoroughly before storing. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive sponges as they may damage the products.

5. Can I return or exchange "Just for Chuckles!" products if I'm not satisfied?

Yes, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not happy with your "Just for Chuckles!" product, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Firegirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pletcherdee