• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My Director Promotion: Keeping the Momentum Going!

In summary, to earn the Director title, one must consistently meet sales goals, recruit and train a team, and provide exceptional customer service. The benefits of being a Director include more opportunities for leadership and training, a higher commission rate, and access to exclusive products and promotions. Achieving the Director title requires dedication and hard work, but it is achievable with determination. As a Director, one can still earn rewards and recognition for sales and team building efforts, and there are even more opportunities for recognition and incentives. Support and training are also available from both upline and Pampered Chef corporate to help Directors grow and succeed in their business.
ChefBevShu
Gold Member
I wasn't sure where to post this, but I just earned DIRECTOR!!! :love: I've been trying for a year and finally made it! Now, I just want to keep it!!! So I'll be working on recruiting super hard...can't wait to get started!

Congratulations!!!! That's awesome!

Nice work Beverly !!!

Congrats! That's great news! I'm looking forward to reaching that goal as well.

Congratulations Beverly!

Congrats!!! I am sure it is an amazing feeling! Keep up the momentum.

Way to go! Make sure you also encourage your existing team regularly! Part of working smarter instead of harder is keeping the consultants under you motivated because a bird in the hand (existing consultant) is worth two in the bush (potential recruits).

Congratulations!!! :D

CONGRATS! I promoted to Director last month too. So exciting. I am working on recruiting and leadership to help make staying Director a little easier every month.

Wa-HOO! Keep going, Beverly! Work your business, keep up with 1250-2500 personally, and motivate your team to GO go GO! Great job!

Congrats!!!! :)

1. How did you earn the Director title?

I worked hard and consistently met my sales goals, recruited and trained a team, and provided exceptional customer service.

2. What are the benefits of being a Director?

As a Director, I have more opportunities for leadership and training, a higher commission rate, and access to exclusive products and promotions.

3. How can I achieve the Director title?

To become a Director, you must consistently meet your sales goals, recruit and train a team, and provide excellent customer service. It takes dedication and hard work, but it is achievable with determination.

4. Can I still earn rewards and recognition as a Director?

Yes, as a Director, you can still earn rewards and recognition for your sales and team building efforts. In fact, there are even more opportunities for recognition and incentives as a Director.

5. Will I still receive support and training as a Director?

Yes, as a Director, you will have access to even more support and training from your upline and from Pampered Chef corporate. We are committed to helping you grow and succeed in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • vanscootin
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefChris
  • CooknSteph
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies