• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Coffee House Cookie Recipe | Just Desserts Cookbook

In summary, the Delicious Coffee House Cookie Recipe requires 1 cup of butter, 1 cup of white sugar, 1 cup of brown sugar, 2 eggs, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 2 cups of all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 cup of chocolate chips, and 1 cup of chopped walnuts (optional). You can use different types of sugar as a substitute, but it may alter the taste and texture. The cookies need to be baked for 8-10 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. The dough can be frozen and baked later, with a thaw time of 10-15 minutes. Different mix-ins can also be added, but the total
gothim0802
Can someone please give me the recipe for the Coffee House Cookies. I cant find my book anywhere and I am suppose to make them for something tomorrow :cry:

This is the recipe posted on http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm website. She has a huge list of PC recipes.Coffee House Cookies1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts or pecans, divided
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chunks, divided
2 bars (1.5-2 ounces each) favorite chocolate candy (see Cooks Tip)Preheat oven to 350F. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in Small Batter Bowl; mix well. In Classic Batter Bowl, beat butter and brown sugar until creamy. Add egg and vanilla; beat well. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir 2/3 cup of the nuts and 2/3 cup of the chocolate chunks into dough. Cut candy bars into small pieces, about the size of chocolate chunks; set aside.
Using Large Scoop, drop 6 level scoops of dough, 3 inches apart, onto Rectangle Stone. (Cookies will spread while baking.) Flatten scoops slightly with palm of hand. Lightly press half of the remaining nuts, chocolate and candy into tops of cookies.
Bake 14-16 minutes or until cookies are almost set. (Centers will be soft. Do not overbake.) Cool 7 minutes on Baking Stone. Using Large Serving Spatula, remove cookies to *Stackable Cooling Rack*. Cool completely. Repeat with remaining dough. Yield: 1 dozen cookies

thank you so much!

1. What ingredients do I need for the Delicious Coffee House Cookie Recipe?

The ingredients needed for the Delicious Coffee House Cookie Recipe are 1 cup of butter, 1 cup of white sugar, 1 cup of brown sugar, 2 eggs, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 2 cups of all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 cup of chocolate chips, and 1 cup of chopped walnuts (optional).

2. Can I use a different type of sugar in this recipe?

Yes, you can use a different type of sugar, such as coconut sugar or cane sugar, as a substitute for the white and brown sugars. Keep in mind that this may slightly alter the taste and texture of the cookies.

3. How long do I need to bake the cookies for?

You will need to bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Keep an eye on them and remove from the oven when the edges are lightly golden brown.

4. Can I freeze the dough and bake it later?

Yes, you can freeze the dough and bake it later. Simply roll the dough into balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze for 1-2 hours, then transfer the dough balls into a freezer-safe bag. When ready to bake, let the dough balls thaw for 10-15 minutes before baking as directed.

5. Can I add different mix-ins to the cookie dough?

Yes, you can add different mix-ins such as dried fruit, nuts, or different types of chocolate chips. Just make sure to keep the total amount of mix-ins to 1 cup to avoid altering the texture of the cookies too much.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • ChefDi