1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Just Desserts Cookbook

1. gothim0802

gothim0802 Member

Can someone please give me the recipe for the Coffee House Cookies. I cant find my book anywhere and I am suppose to make them for something tomorrow :cry:

Jul 21, 2009
  2. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

This is the recipe posted on "Joyce's Fine Cooking" website. She has a huge list of PC recipes.

Coffee House Cookies

1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
    1/2 teaspoon baking soda
    1/4 teaspoon salt
    1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
    3/4 cup packed brown sugar
    1 egg
    1 teaspoon vanilla
    1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts or pecans, divided
    1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chunks, divided
    2 bars (1.5-2 ounces each) favorite chocolate candy (see Cooks Tip)

Preheat oven to 350F. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in Small Batter Bowl; mix well. In Classic Batter Bowl, beat butter and brown sugar until creamy. Add egg and vanilla; beat well. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir 2/3 cup of the nuts and 2/3 cup of the chocolate chunks into dough. Cut candy bars into small pieces, about the size of chocolate chunks; set aside.
    Using Large Scoop, drop 6 level scoops of dough, 3 inches apart, onto Rectangle Stone. (Cookies will spread while baking.) Flatten scoops slightly with palm of hand. Lightly press half of the remaining nuts, chocolate and candy into tops of cookies.
    Bake 14-16 minutes or until cookies are almost set. (Centers will be soft. Do not overbake.) Cool 7 minutes on Baking Stone. Using Large Serving Spatula, remove cookies to *Stackable Cooling Rack*. Cool completely. Repeat with remaining dough. Yield: 1 dozen cookies

Jul 21, 2009
  3. gothim0802

gothim0802 Member

thank you so much!

Jul 21, 2009
Have something to add?