• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Senior Consultants: Communication Frequency with Team Leaders & Directors

In summary, "Just Curious" is a line of versatile and innovative cooking and baking tools that are designed to make meal prep and cooking easier and more fun for home chefs. All "Just Curious" products are dishwasher safe and made with high-quality, food-safe materials that are thoroughly tested to meet safety standards. They can be purchased individually or in sets, and there are various recipes and cooking tips available on their website and social media channels. Local cooking classes and virtual demonstrations are also offered to learn more about using these tools in the kitchen.
Kimberlymmj
I was wondering how often the senior consultants/team leaders/directors talk to your consultants.

Do you call them weekly or only when you need to talk to them?

I just became a Team Leader and I have been trying to call them at least once a week.

My Director and I talk whenever we need to sometimes 3 times a week, sometimes not for a few weeks. It all depends on how far along you are in your business. When I first started my business, my director called me once a week to see how things were going and to see if I needed any help.

Some of my team I talk to about every day (Facebook chatting :) ). Other's I talk to about once a month, depending upon what their needs are.

I'm almost a Team Leader.....but I will say I would have reached my goal a lot sooner if my TL would have talked to me more. What I have learned I've learned on here,HO phone calls or on my own. If I do have to call her it's always the worst time to call. I will be a TON better with my team (once it starts) than what she is. I'm just SO THANKFUL for CS!!!

Hi there, great question! As a pampered chef senior consultant, I communicate with my team leaders and directors on a weekly basis. This allows us to stay updated on any new products, promotions, and training opportunities. However, I am always available to talk to them whenever they need me, whether it's for support or to address any concerns. Open communication is key in our team and we make sure to stay connected regularly. How about you, how often do you communicate with your team leaders and directors?

1. What is "Just Curious"?

"Just Curious" is a line of versatile and innovative cooking and baking tools designed to make meal prep and cooking easier and more fun for home chefs.

2. Are all "Just Curious" products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all "Just Curious" products are dishwasher safe for your convenience.

3. Can I purchase "Just Curious" products individually or only in sets?

Both options are available. Some "Just Curious" products are sold individually while others are sold in sets. You can mix and match to create your ideal collection of "Just Curious" tools.

4. Are "Just Curious" products made with safe and durable materials?

Yes, all "Just Curious" products are made with high-quality, food-safe materials that are built to last. They are also thoroughly tested to meet safety standards.

5. Can I find recipes or cooking tips using "Just Curious" products?

Yes, our website and social media channels offer a variety of recipes and cooking tips featuring "Just Curious" products. You can also attend local cooking classes or virtual demonstrations to learn more about using these tools in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
abaker1
  • raebates
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Kelly8