• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just curious

Kimberlymmj

Mar 14, 2009
I was wondering how often the senior consultants/team leaders/directors talk to your consultants.

Do you call them weekly or only when you need to talk to them?

ChefGwendolyn

Gold Member
Aug 17, 2008
I just became a Team Leader and I have been trying to call them at least once a week.

My Director and I talk whenever we need to sometimes 3 times a week, sometimes not for a few weeks. It all depends on how far along you are in your business. When I first started my business, my director called me once a week to see how things were going and to see if I needed any help.

pamperedpals

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2007
Some of my team I talk to about every day (Facebook chatting :) ). Other's I talk to about once a month, depending upon what their needs are.

lmradlein

Gold Member
Jul 21, 2008
I'm almost a Team Leader.....but I will say I would have reached my goal a lot sooner if my TL would have talked to me more. What I have learned I've learned on here,HO phone calls or on my own. If I do have to call her it's always the worst time to call. I will be a TON better with my team (once it starts) than what she is. I'm just SO THANKFUL for CS!!!