1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Just curious

1. Kimberlymmj

Kimberlymmj Member

I was wondering how often the senior consultants/team leaders/directors talk to your consultants.

Do you call them weekly or only when you need to talk to them?

Aug 7, 2009
  2. ChefGwendolyn

ChefGwendolyn Member Gold Member

I just became a Team Leader and I have been trying to call them at least once a week.

My Director and I talk whenever we need to sometimes 3 times a week, sometimes not for a few weeks. It all depends on how far along you are in your business. When I first started my business, my director called me once a week to see how things were going and to see if I needed any help.

3. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

Some of my team I talk to about every day (Facebook chatting :) ). Other's I talk to about once a month, depending upon what their needs are.

Aug 7, 2009
  4. lmradlein

lmradlein Member Gold Member

I'm almost a Team Leader.....but I will say I would have reached my goal a lot sooner if my TL would have talked to me more. What I have learned I've learned on here,HO phone calls or on my own. If I do have to call her it's always the worst time to call. I will be a TON better with my team (once it starts) than what she is. I'm just SO THANKFUL for CS!!!

Aug 7, 2009
Have something to add?