• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Busy Booths: What Do You Do With 47 People in 2 Hours?

In summary, the author suggests making sure you are the one who puts the forms in the bowl or box, wearing an apron, and talking to people at the booth.
princessmeshelle
i did a booth today and spoke to a minimum of 47 people. that doesn't include the people who didn't fill out the slips. i know it's recomended to make notes on ppl who do fill out the forms. but 47 people in 2 hours means that i was talking to a new person roughly every 2.55 minutes(yes i did the math) when booths are that busy, is there anyway to try and keep people straight? i mad notes for like the first 10 minutes i was there and then got a big rush of people. when the rush was over, my bowl is full and i had no clue who filled out what.but i was just curious what others do in that situation.

One suggestion I heard recently on a training CD is to make sure you're the one who puts the forms in the bowl or box. You can make a quick note on it before you do. I haven't tried it yet, but I have an expo coming up in a few weeks. In the past I haven't made those types of notes. I ask that people fill the form out completely. A week later I call to thank everyone who came by the booth, answer any questions, and ask if there is anything I can do for them.

raebates said:
One suggestion I heard recently on a training CD is to make sure you're the one who puts the forms in the bowl or box. You can make a quick note on it before you do. I haven't tried it yet, but I have an expo coming up in a few weeks. In the past I haven't made those types of notes. I ask that people fill the form out completely. A week later I call to thank everyone who came by the booth, answer any questions, and ask if there is anything I can do for them.
i do this. I don't have a bowl or box out, actually. I wear my apron and collect the drawing slips myself and I look at the slip before they walk away. That way I can see if they didn't put their phone number and then ask them for it. Or I can see that they didn't answer the questions and ask them about the opportunity or a show. That way I am already qualifying my leads and know who I should follow up with right away and who can wait. :)

I wear an apron as well (it's a small black waitress one) and put the slips in there. It's easier to do that way. It's hard when you have a rush like that but try to think at every lull. I also was talking to people at one booth and would say, "Okay you want the newsletter, check here" so that helped me some!

I fill out drawing slips for people. I highly recommend this. I still have some out for people who want to enter if I'm busy with someone else. But me filling out the slips allows me to direct the conversation and guage how interested they are. Then I can write a quick note on the slip. I'm not even sneaky about it - sometimes I'll even say, "oh I'm going to write that down so I remember who you are" or something.

I'm gonna try this in a couple of weeks at my last booth of the season. I'm making a change in the way I do the slips in that I'm not giving anything away in a drawing to just "everyone"....the ladies who bring stickers and that. If I'm gonna do a drawing, I would like it to be someone who is genuinly interested. I'm planning on wearing my apron, which I usually do, and keeping the slips in my pockets. I'm getting a lot of good ideas here....keep them coming!!!

1. How do you keep 47 people entertained and engaged for 2 hours?

At Pampered Chef, we have a variety of interactive activities and games planned for our busy booths. We also make sure to have plenty of engaging products and demonstrations to keep everyone entertained and interested throughout the entire event.

2. Can attendees purchase products at busy booths?

Yes, attendees are able to purchase products at our busy booths. We have a selection of our most popular and newest products available for purchase, and our consultants are there to assist with any questions or orders.

3. Is there food or drinks provided at busy booths?

At Pampered Chef, we believe that good food brings people together. That's why we always have delicious snacks and beverages available for our busy booth attendees to enjoy while they browse and learn about our products.

4. Do you offer any special promotions or discounts at busy booths?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts available exclusively at our busy booths. Our consultants will be happy to share any current offers and help you take advantage of them during the event.

5. Can I bring my children to busy booths?

While our busy booths are open to all ages, we do recommend leaving young children at home so that you are able to fully engage in the activities and demonstrations. However, children are welcome to attend with adult supervision.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
heather223
  • vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • smilesarepriceless