• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef for Profit: Exploring the Benefits of Discounts & Earnings

In summary, Dawn does two shows per month and loves it. She originally signed up for the money, but now enjoys the time and relationships she has made as a consultant. The incentives offered by Pampered Chef keep her focused and motivated.
Kathylynn
Do you do PC for the products/discount, or to make money? Just curious ;)

When I first signed up, I did it for the $. Now the reasons are too many to list. The most important for me is that now I feel like something besides a mess cleaner upper for my 3 kids. I have PRIDE in what I do with the Pampered Chef and when I have a show that my guests have responded to me well, I leave on cloud nine because I am learning that I am likeable. (For some reason I have always hard a hard time believing that) Now I know that I am. These people have no vested interest in me and they don't HAVE to like me. They just do! That is the best feeling ever for me!

You've hit the nail on the head Dawn, I originally started for the money, but now....... so many more reasons to love what I'm doing!!!!!

I would say I needed a new outlet. I went from a career mom to a SAHM and was busy for 4 years. Then with 4 girls and there busy schedule and no time for me, I decided to look for a company that would be great and give me that time. I do like the free things and the money, but the time to be me and grow as a person has been wonderful. I've done this for 3.5 years and enjoy every show good or bad. I look forward to working with any recruites I sign, because I love helping people suceed. It is an awesome experience. When I worked in the corporated world I loved that part the most and get that pleasure now with PC and more. What ever you signed into PC for you will get 100 times more out of it if you want too.

I can honestly say currently I do 2 shows a month, since my 4 girls are in sports and all. There are sometimes I leave for a show thinking I could do some other things in the house or maybe that a break for a change. When I get there and finished, I'm like "this is why I do PC". It is just the outlet I need and enjoy. The incentives help to keep me focused on it and someday would like to get up to Director to start. Now it's to have a little me time and still stay home with the girls. I will step it up at the right time for me, but still having lots of fun and great friendships.
:) :)

I sighned up for the money and the products but i also love getting out of the house to do shows it feels like the only time i get out alone is when i go to the store (when i dont drag kids along) and do a PC show. I have to say it has alos helped to get me out of my shell a little bit and I love it

I'm a lot like Mary (hi Mary! :) ) and needed an outlet. I wanted to add to my job of being a stay at home mommy. I have PT job as well, but that's a stressful job, so it's nice to have one that's not stressful. I wanted to get out more and have something for myself. The satisfaction that I've gotten from being a consultant is WAY more than I ever expected. I didn't really get into for the extra money, but soon I saw how great it was to have the extra income! It made building a house so much more managable! Then I started earning the various incentives (SS program, annual incentive program and all the monthly ones they throw in there) and I was even happier that I chose to do this. I think all the incentives we are offered are just incredible!

I was always shy and lacked confidence in certain areas. It was a total challenge to myself to make the leap and try PC. Plus I hated to cook. People who knew me thought "What?! YOU are going to do PC, sell stuff and talk/cook in front of others?!" I have become MUCH more comfortable talking in front of others and now I actually cook and enjoy it! Like others have said, this experience has opened up a whole new world for me. I can't imagine my life without having had this experience. I still love it as a way to get out of the house and get a break from the kids. BUT, it has been so cool to watch my business grow and have the satisfaction knowing that I created it!! It is something totally for myself!!

I had hosted shows for years and was always told by my consultants that I would make a great consultant myself. Funny, they never pursued it though. I started selling last September. With both my boys in school this year I was going bonkers at home all day by myself. I needed something to keep me busy. I have had a great time with it and have enjoyed the extra money that has come along with it. I am a super social person so getting out a night or two here and there has been alot of fun for me. Not to mention that I have this thing for the big brown truck. :D I love to see it pull up in my driveway. Especially when I wasn't expecting anything.

I Love Pampered Chef!!I signed up for the products to earn FREE and didn't care that I made money. I also wanted a creative outlet since I stay home with my 3 young kids ALL day long. I think that I am so wrapped up in PC that I don't spend enough time with them but it's good for me to have something to call my own that doesn't involve housework! (I think you all know what I'm talking about) ;). I am so happy that my recruiter kept asking because I think I made the BEST choice for my family and I. :) :)

July 6th is my first show. I am doing it for the money==I have a 2 yr. old grandbaby in Alaska that I have yet to meet. I work fulltime and will do this as much as possible. But, now I think--WOW!! A fun job,make money,and earn free products!! That's a Real Good Perk!! And this site is just Great! Everyone is so kind and helpful(and yes, it is much easier/quicker to get on here and find useful tips,help etc).

1. What discounts are available for Pampered Chef consultants?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn discounts on products based on your monthly sales. The more you sell, the higher your discount will be. You can also earn discounts through various promotions and incentives offered by the company.

2. How much can I earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Your earnings as a Pampered Chef consultant will depend on your sales and team building efforts. On average, consultants earn 20-25% commission on their personal sales. You can also earn additional income by building and managing a team of consultants.

3. Are there any start-up costs to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

There is a one-time fee of $109 to become a Pampered Chef consultant, which includes your starter kit with products and business supplies. There are no monthly or annual fees to maintain your consultant status.

4. Do I need to have cooking experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need to have any formal cooking experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant. The company provides training and resources to help you learn about the products and how to use them effectively.

5. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products through your personal website or social media platforms. However, you must adhere to the company's policies and guidelines for online sales. It is also recommended to host in-person parties and events to showcase the products and build personal connections with customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Doraine
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • Chef Bobby
  • General Chat
Replies