• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Bought My Plane Tickets for Dallas!!!!

In summary, Anne is preparing for the Dallas Dining Directors Association Conference by registering, buying tickets, and getting ready to walk.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
I am so excited I can't wait to get to Dallas. I am hoping to walk as a Director, however 2 of my newest seem to be kit nappers. So we will see!!

I am trying to figure out how I am getting from the airport to the Hotel. I just wanted to start chatting about it....

I bought mine, too! Keep recruiting! You can do this!

Yay, I will see you in Dallas. I have 2 fence sitters, and 1 that is ready to reactivate in November, and 1 actively doing something. I just need to light that spark somehow.I think we need signs for all the cheffers who are walking!!!!!

My latest recruit that got me the FD went inactive before qualifying. So, I'm not able to go right now. I'm not quite giving up though!

Anne,

Just keep asking everybody! It's amazing how just asking has opened up my world! I never asked before--to afraid of being pushy! Now, I talk to everybody and this year I've recruited 8 so far! And have about 5 on the fence. And, the people that I've asked but weren't interested--most have booked shows, so my calendar is looking great too! I've never in almost 13 years had this many shows booked in a month!

So start asking everybody--you can do it!!!!!!

Thanks for the encouragement!!!

Anne, I know you can do it!!! I will see you in Dallas!I just registered for leadership my pc dollars arrived today!Yay:)
Here it is: Getting to "Yes" 01/09/07 11:15 AM - 12:45 PM

Attract, Inform, Invite: Recruiting Esse 01/09/07 02:15 PM - 03:45 PM

Test Kitchens Live! 01/09/07 04:15 PM - 05:45 PM Booths Build Business A 01/10/07 09:00 AM - 10:30 AM Hope to see some fellow cheffers in there!!!

You could print labels and stick then on your shirt. Here is a sample I thought of that uses avery 8163 labels.

Attachments

• Cheffers_8163.doc
    102.5 KB · Views: 290
I'M Ready to go also.I have my tickets and am Registered. I am very excited- I am not sure if I will be walking or not. We shall see !!

1. How can I modify my plane tickets for Dallas?

If you need to make changes to your plane tickets for Dallas, please contact our customer service team at [phone number] or [email address] as soon as possible. They will assist you in making any necessary modifications, such as changing your flight dates or times.

2. What happens if my flight to Dallas is delayed or cancelled?

In the event of a flight delay or cancellation, we recommend contacting the airline directly for assistance. If you have purchased travel insurance through Pampered Chef, you may also contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Can I choose my seat on the plane?

Many airlines allow you to select your seat when booking your flight or during online check-in. However, if you are unable to choose your seat, please contact the airline directly for assistance.

4. What is the baggage allowance for my flight to Dallas?

The baggage allowance may vary depending on the airline and type of ticket purchased. We recommend checking with the airline directly or reviewing your booking confirmation for specific baggage allowance information.

5. Can I request a special meal for my flight to Dallas?

If you have any dietary restrictions or preferences, you may request a special meal from the airline. Please contact the airline directly or let us know at the time of booking so we can assist you in making the request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Cathy Boucher
  • Gina M
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
chelynn