• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef-ing to Help Miss NC USA Pagent

In summary, this girl was looking for sponsorship ideas for the Miss NC USA pageant and the radio station was interviewing her. The girl had a lot of great ideas for fundraising, and the radio station seemed interested in hearing more.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Okay - if you are like me, you think "PC" all the time. This morning, I was driving to work (I do have another job!) and listening to the morning DJ's at our local radio station. They were interviewing a girl who will be in the Miss NC USA pagent and was looking for sponsors and fundraising ideas....bingo! This station is always doing funny, crazy things. So I got to thinking....should I contact them? They are on a busy road here in town, and are only on in the mornings. I have all sorts of ideas running thru my head...I was thinking of baking a bunch of muffins, having coffee, people going to work in the morning could stop, get a muffin, check out PC stuff, buy something....its a fundraiser and she gets the 15%...have catalogs available, people could get together orders and come back, or turn them in later....keep it going for like a week. I dont know....just me thinking you know....any ideas? :rolleyes:

Go For It!!!I would go for it. The worst they can say is no. I think it is a great idea and with the radio station working with you, you could raise a lot of money. Good Luck with it. Let us know what you decide and what the outcome. :D

Go For It!It wouldn't hurt to try that's for sure!! I would definitely go for it!! Just think of all the possibilities, how many bookings you could get, maybe even recruits?!?! It will also help in getting your name out there!! Let us know what you decide! I'd love to hear what happenes after if you decide to go through with it!!!

What a great brainstorm you had! I think it's definitely worth pursuing. I don't know if they would do any "on air" advertising or anything like that, but just be aware of the fact that "Kitchen Consultants, Future Directors and Directors may not advertise or promote your business on the radio. The only exception is when radio advertising is included in registration or booth fee for a bridal fair, home expo or even similar to Taste of Home demonstration." That's from Recipe for Success. If it wouldn't specifically be advertised on the radio that a PC consultant is part of a fundaiser, I would think it's fine. I would just hate for someone else hear a blurb about you on the radio and have you get in trouble.

Let us know what happens! :)

Hi there! I love your idea of teaming up with the local radio station for a fundraiser. It's always great to support our community and help a good cause. I think your idea of having a morning muffin and coffee event is fantastic! You could also offer a cooking demonstration using some of our Pampered Chef products. This will not only showcase our amazing products but also give people a taste of what they can create in their own kitchens. You could also have a raffle where the winner receives a free cooking class with you using our products. This will not only bring in more customers but also promote your business and expertise. Best of luck with your fundraiser and let us know how it goes!

1. How does Pampered Chef support Miss NC USA contestants?

Pampered Chef is a proud sponsor of the Miss NC USA pageant and we offer various forms of support to contestants. This includes providing cooking demonstrations, donating kitchen gadgets and tools for contestants to use during the competition, and offering discounts on products to help with fundraising efforts.

2. Are there any specific Pampered Chef products that are recommended for pageant contestants?

While all of our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier, we do have a few that are particularly useful for pageant contestants. Some popular choices include our Microplane Zester, Flexible Cutting Mats, and Quick-Stir Pitcher.

3. Can Pampered Chef assist with fundraising efforts for Miss NC USA?

Yes, Pampered Chef can help with fundraising efforts for Miss NC USA contestants. We offer a variety of fundraising options, including online and in-person cooking parties, where a portion of the sales can go towards the contestant's fundraising goal.

4. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant to support Miss NC USA?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant to support Miss NC USA, please reach out to your local consultant or visit our website to learn more about the opportunity. We are always looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team and help make a difference in their communities.

5. Does Pampered Chef offer any training or support for pageant contestants using their products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers training and support for pageant contestants using our products. Our consultants are available to provide cooking demonstrations and tips on how to use our products effectively. We also have a variety of resources available online, including recipes and product guides, to help contestants prepare for the competition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC Angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
talkintrac
Replies