• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Chef Success changed your PC business for the better?

In summary, Sherrie has been a consultant for three years and has seen her cluster vanish and have had a change in Directors. She found this site Chef Success and has been helped with product advice and keeping her motivated.
sherriel
Gold Member
I just wanted to introduce myself to the group. I will be celebrating 3 years with PC in November. In the time I have been a consultant I have seen my cluster vanish and have had a change in Directors. :eek: I found this site several months ago. I was ready to throw in the kitchen towel, but thanks to this wonderful site I have found a renewed drive for my business. :D Thank you so much to all of you and the wonderful ideas you share here! I look forward to sticking around and hopefully am able to give something back sometime!

SherrieL

Yay Sherrie! I'm glad you stuck with it. I love this site too! And congrats on THREE years with PC! I hope your fall is looking better now that you have renewed motivation! :D

This site is awesomeCongratulations, Sherrie, on sticking it out! I can honestly say that this site has changed my whole PC outlook. Before Chef Success, I was doing maybe 1-2 shows a month (I got a lot of warnings about going inactive, but was always able to remain active). I felt like I was always spending too much time on things that weren't really improving my business - creating outside orders, newsletters, coing up with new ideas, etc. Now if I need info I can find it immediately. I LOVE and use a lot of product flyers from this site that make me look smarter to my customers ;) . This site has also given me wonderful advice to spice things up (theme shows), and to stay motivated to both sell and recruit. I'm up to 6 kitchen shows a month (I'd like 8, but I'm still working on it), and talk much more about the opportunity now (3 potential recruits). And it's all thanks to Deb, Greg, and the consultants who take the time to share wonderful ideas and advice!

Good luck with your business!
Diane

1. What is "Just a Quick Hello!"?

"Just a Quick Hello!" is a collection of products from Pampered Chef that are perfect for quick and easy meal prep. These products are designed to save you time in the kitchen without sacrificing flavor or quality.

2. What types of products are included in "Just a Quick Hello!"?

The "Just a Quick Hello!" collection includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets such as vegetable peelers, garlic presses, and microfiber cleaning cloths. It also includes some popular Pampered Chef cookware and bakeware, like the Quick Cooker and the Stoneware Fluted Pan.

3. How can "Just a Quick Hello!" products help me save time?

These products are specifically designed to make meal prep and cooking faster and more efficient. For example, the Quick Cooker can cook meals up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods, while the Stoneware Fluted Pan cooks food evenly and quickly.

4. Are "Just a Quick Hello!" products only for experienced cooks?

No, these products are perfect for cooks of all levels. They are easy to use and can help anyone save time in the kitchen. Plus, our website and consultants offer tips and recipes to help you get the most out of your "Just a Quick Hello!" products.

5. Can I purchase "Just a Quick Hello!" products individually or do I have to buy the whole collection?

You can purchase "Just a Quick Hello!" products individually or as a set. We understand that everyone's cooking needs and preferences are different, so we offer the flexibility to choose which products work best for you and your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • JanisF
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Morri
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies