• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Commission Q: Is This the Right Place?

In summary, host commission is a rewards program for hosting a Pampered Chef party where hosts can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales. The commission percentage starts at 10% and can go up to 25% depending on sales, and can also be used towards purchasing products at a discounted price. The commission can also be used to cover the cost of hosting the party, including food and decorations. Online parties are eligible for host commission as long as they meet minimum sales requirements, and hosts can also earn additional rewards such as free products and special discounts from Pampered Chef.
pc_jessica
Not sure if this is the right place for the question but do I get commission on the hosts order? This is my first show thanks for help.

not on her free or half price items, but if she orders anything with the % discount that is commisionable!

Also don't get paid for the host special.

If a past host is attending a party that was booked from her show she is entitled to the host special also. Here is my question what if she wants the mandoline instead of the mixing bowls and party sales are over $550. can she still get it? When i hit finished on the party it says something about party being over $550.

Darn! My host is getting the half price cookware set...the $300 item...I so wanted that commission.

Luv 2 Cook said:
If a past host is attending a party that was booked from her show she is entitled to the host special also. Here is my question what if she wants the mandoline instead of the mixing bowls and party sales are over $550. can she still get it? When i hit finished on the party it says something about party being over $550.
Yes, she can choose the mandoline. I'm thinking that P3 is just giving you a warning.

Luv 2 Cook said:

I'm guessing your warning is because you used "HT10" instead of "HT09" - the # for the Mandoline changes for shows over $550 in sales. ;)

Thanks guys you are great!!

1. What is host commission and how does it work?

Host commission is a rewards program for hosting a Pampered Chef party. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. The more your guests purchase, the higher your host commission will be.

2. How much commission can a host earn?

The host commission percentage starts at 10% of the party sales and can go up to 25% depending on the total sales. The commission can also be used towards purchasing products at a discounted price.

3. Can the host commission be used towards the cost of hosting the party?

Yes, the host commission can be used to cover the cost of hosting the party. This can include the cost of food and decorations, making it a great way to offset any expenses.

4. Do online parties qualify for host commission?

Yes, online parties are eligible for host commission as long as they meet the minimum sales requirement. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more information on the requirements and how to host a successful online party.

5. Can a host earn additional rewards besides commission?

Absolutely! In addition to host commission, hosts can also earn free products based on the total sales from their party. They can also receive special discounts and offers from Pampered Chef as a thank you for hosting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JackieB999
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sandragens
  • robbiesmom123
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
robbiesmom123
  • JackieB999