1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Just a question

1. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

Not sure if this is the right place for the question but do I get commission on the hosts order? This is my first show thanks for help.

Jul 26, 2009
  2. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

not on her free or half price items, but if she orders anything with the % discount that is commisionable!

Jul 26, 2009
  3. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

Also don't get paid for the host special.

Jul 26, 2009
  4. Luv 2 Cook

Luv 2 Cook Member

If a past host is attending a party that was booked from her show she is entitled to the host special also. Here is my question what if she wants the mandoline instead of the mixing bowls and party sales are over $550. can she still get it? When i hit finished on the party it says something about party being over $550.

Jul 26, 2009
  5. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

Darn! My host is getting the half price cookware set...the $300 item...I so wanted that commission.

Jul 27, 2009
  6. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Yes, she can choose the mandoline. I'm thinking that P3 is just giving you a warning.

7. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

I'm guessing your warning is because you used "HT10" instead of "HT09" - the # for the Mandoline changes for shows over $550 in sales. ;)

Jul 27, 2009
  8. Luv 2 Cook

Luv 2 Cook Member

Thanks guys you are great!!

Jul 27, 2009
Have something to add?