• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sales Just a question

pc_jessica

Advanced Member
Jul 13, 2009
Not sure if this is the right place for the question but do I get commission on the hosts order? This is my first show thanks for help.

mscharf

Advanced Member
Oct 19, 2008
not on her free or half price items, but if she orders anything with the % discount that is commisionable!

pcsharon1

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2008
Also don't get paid for the host special.

Luv 2 Cook

May 13, 2009
If a past host is attending a party that was booked from her show she is entitled to the host special also. Here is my question what if she wants the mandoline instead of the mixing bowls and party sales are over $550. can she still get it? When i hit finished on the party it says something about party being over $550.

pc_jessica

Advanced Member
Jul 13, 2009
Darn! My host is getting the half price cookware set...the $300 item...I so wanted that commission.

BlessedWifeMommy

Veteran Member
Oct 15, 2008
If a past host is attending a party that was booked from her show she is entitled to the host special also. Here is my question what if she wants the mandoline instead of the mixing bowls and party sales are over $550. can she still get it? When i hit finished on the party it says something about party being over $550.

Yes, she can choose the mandoline. I'm thinking that P3 is just giving you a warning.

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008

I'm guessing your warning is because you used "HT10" instead of "HT09" - the # for the Mandoline changes for shows over $550 in sales. ;)