• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Use the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker?

In summary, the June specials for Pampered Chef include discounts on select cookware sets, free gifts with purchase, and limited edition summer-themed kitchen tools. To participate in the "Help Needed!" promotion, simply host a Pampered Chef party and invite your friends and family. Some of the featured products in the June specials include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Griddle Grill. Consultants can also earn extra bonuses and rewards during the "Help Needed!" promotion. Unfortunately, the June specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but host rewards and consultant bonuses can still be earned.
tiffanypc05
can someone tell me what the june specials are...i can't pull them up on the pc i am using b/c i don't have adobe acrobat......please help!!!

The hostess special for June is recieve one piece of the woven trays at 60% off and the guest special is spend 60 dollars get the ice cream scoop free

Last edited:
I think its the ice cream sandwich maker :D

Speaking of the Ice Cream Sandwich MakerI earned it free last Spring with the mid season products. My director was pretty much out of the picture at the time, so I don't even really know how to use it. Any one got any great demos that I can "Wow" my guests with in June?

i bought the ice cream sandwich maker for a girl that was helping me out during a few shows (assistant so to say) and she said the directions wasnt clear on how to use it. i remember on CC that there was a demo to watch but i cant find it now. does anyone know how to use this thing? she got it at christmas and wants to use it!!

What are the June specials for Pampered Chef?

The June specials for Pampered Chef include discounts on select cookware sets, free gifts with purchase, and limited edition summer-themed kitchen tools.

How can I get involved in the "Help Needed!" promotion?

To participate in the "Help Needed!" promotion, simply host a Pampered Chef party and invite your friends and family. As the host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your party.

What are some of the featured products in the June specials?

Some of the featured products in the June specials include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Griddle Grill.

Are there any exclusive discounts for consultants during the "Help Needed!" promotion?

Yes, consultants can earn extra bonuses and rewards during the "Help Needed!" promotion by reaching certain sales goals and recruiting new team members.

Can I combine the June specials with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the June specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards and consultant bonuses during the "Help Needed!" promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dea Rash
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefRiGuy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • liljen19