• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Specials: Shop Now for Limited Time Offers and Updated Flyers!

In summary, the June specials include discounts on popular kitchen tools such as the Quick Cooker, the Mix N' Chop, and the Garlic Press. They will be available for the entire month of June, while supplies last. Discounts and coupons cannot be applied to these specials as they are already discounted. Some items may have limited quantities and certain specials may only be available to customers in specific regions. The June specials can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website.
kam
Staff member
Here are the latest flyers updated with the June special.I will try to add a 4-block one with the Consultant special tonight.

Attachments

• AprMayJun16_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 863
  • MiniCattyInsertMayJun16_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 812
Thank you, Kathleen!! Getting the April-June flyer into my lapboards for tonight's party.

Thank you so much Kathleen ~ These are so helpful especially when you are doing a vendor booth ~ Your talents are Greatly appreciated!!

What are the June specials?

The June specials include discounts on popular kitchen tools such as the Quick Cooker, the Mix N' Chop, and the Garlic Press.

How long will the June specials be available?

The June specials will be available for the entire month of June, while supplies last.

Can I use discounts or coupons on the June specials?

No, discounts and coupons cannot be applied to the June specials as they are already discounted.

Are there any restrictions on the June specials?

Yes, some items may have limited quantities available and certain specials may only be available to customers in specific regions.

Can I purchase the June specials online?

Yes, you can purchase the June specials online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Justcookit
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefa
  • kam