• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Sell-A-Thon: New Challenges to Earn Fall Products!

or may not...be able to earn the new Fall products if we participate in the June Sell-A-Thon. The amounts we have to submit have increased, and the sell-a-thon now starts at $1500 for the first level and goes to $10k!!! There is also a recruiting/sales combo level. I'm trying to keep a positive attitude with the changes and keep telling myself that change is good..... but it seems that PC is determined on making it more challenging for us to earn these items. Just got news on the June Sell-A-Thon. It's HOLD and submit to earn the new Fall products. Also the amounts we have to submit have increased. It now starts
kinklan4
Silver Member
Just got news on the June Sell-A-Thon. It's HOLD and submit to earn the new Fall products. Also the amounts we have to submit have increased. It now starts at $1500 for the first level and goes to $10k!!!! There is also a recruiting/sales combo level. I'm trying to keep a positive attitude with the changes and keep telling myslef.... change is good..... but it seems PC is determined on making it more challenging for us to earn these items.

kinklan4 said:
Just got news on the June Sell-A-Thon. It's HOLD and submit to earn the new Fall products. Also the amounts we have to submit have increased. It now starts at $1500 for the first level and goes to $10k!!!! There is also a recruiting/sales combo level. I'm trying to keep a positive attitude with the changes and keep telling myslef.... change is good..... but it seems PC is determined on making it more challenging for us to earn these items.

What does "hold and submit" mean? I'm confused!

was thinking the same thing !! I have 2 brand new recruits...i'm afraid this will discouraged them !

True, but that is a big product value, I have never seen one that high! So, I guess we really have to get our butts in gear to get the free stuff.

Where did you get this info?? I was wondering if the sell-a-thon was going to be in June again! I would have thought they would have told us this a while ago! I had started to think that it wouldn't be in June since they waited so long to tell us!?! That is really intimidating. $5000 was a scary enough number for the big package but $10000??? YIKES!!!!!!!!!!Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska***Saving my commision to purchase the fall products, LOL***

gilliandanielle said:
Where did you get this info?? I was wondering if the sell-a-thon was going to be in June again! I would have thought they would have told us this a while ago! I had started to think that it wouldn't be in June since they waited so long to tell us!?! That is really intimidating. $5000 was a scary enough number for the big package but $10000??? YIKES!!!!!!!!!!

Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

***Saving my commision to purchase the fall products, LOL***

Gillian,

This is info is now available to Directors and above. Don't be discouraged about the $10000 level! If you want it, you can do it! It is $850 worth of free products...I have never seen PC give away that many products before!! I am aiming high!!

And for those of you worrying about your new consultants...why would they be intimidated??? They don't know anything else! Don't tell them...well last time we only had to sell $blah blah. Just help them to get the level they want! We always assume how other people will feel about things, when we really don't know! Just stay positive and your team will stay positive!!

I am going to get that $10000 level!!!!!:D

it's kind of a bummer though. I remember not earning the spring product line because of personal things, and thinking "well, i'll bust my butt to get the $5000 sales for the fall products." $10,000 is overwhelming to me. with my show average ($500), that's 20 shows in one month!

Amanda! I'm in the boat with you! At least I can push June for potential bookings I'll get form my mega-HWC fundraiser. I am just not sure that I can find that much sales and that many hosts that want to earn the woven selections at 60% off. I really wish they had a more tempting host special for June!Gillian Wright
Wasilla, AlaskaP.S. Thanks Marlene for the motivation! I'll definetly give it a try while staying realistic!

Okay guys, I can't sympathize with you all too much. I'll be lucky if I get any sales at all for the Sell-a-Thon. Baby #4 is due May 29th!! I have 3 parties scheduled for the end of June, but I doubt they will make it to $3k let alone $10,000!! I am working on booking 6 catalog shows for the first half of the month so far only 2.

So I can't cry for you ladies.

Chef Kearns said:
Okay guys, I can't sympathize with you all too much. I'll be lucky if I get any sales at all for the Sell-a-Thon. Baby #4 is due May 29th!! I have 3 parties scheduled for the end of June, but I doubt they will make it to $3k let alone $10,000!! I am working on booking 6 catalog shows for the first half of the month so far only 2.

We may be working on getting free products but you get something far more special. Something that God made just for you and you DH!! I have 4 wonderful kids and would not trade any of them for some "free products". Good luck!!

It does seem a little overwhelming, BUT for the December Sell-a-Thon we had to sell $5000 to get $350 worth of free products. In June we only need to sell $3000 to get $350 worth of free products. As soon as I found out June was the Sell-a-Thon month, I started making my calls and now have TWO new June bookings - YAHOO!

Don't be too bummed! Remember we can always purchase what we don't earn on Sample Order at 50% OFF! :O) PC Rocks!

Been there...
Chef Kearns said:

Done that!! :D Except I missed TPC by $3000 in sales last year because my son was born April 19 via C-section! Didn't do any kitchen shows for 8 weeks...catalog shows kept me active...but not enough to earn that ruby ring!!

I sent out mini-catalogs to my family members with a note: NEED HELP!! Please help me through my maternity leave... Just my family members (and I am an only child) got my a lot of sales! So just ask!!:p

Can anyone post the details for the Sell-A-Thon? I'd love to have the full scoop so I can get myself psyched up to book for June...

Thanks.

I'm due with baby #4 on June 8th. Knock on wood, if this delivery is like my others, I'll feel up to doing shows on the 10th! LOL!!
I'm going to offer an incentive to all my past hosts and "good" regular customers - if you book and hold a show from June 15th - 30th, get a piece of unglazed stoneware for the same price as the new baby weighs! So if he's 8lbs 6oz, get a stone for $8.60. I'm going to place some limits on it - you have to book before the baby is born and you have to have a minimum of $450 in guest sales - I did this last year ($1 a day incentive - hold your show on the 6th and get xyz for $6 ) in the July and August and was quite successful.

You can do it if you want to!Set your goals HIGH!!:D If your already saying you can't do it, then you won't. If you say YESSSSSS!! I am going to sell $10,000.00 in June, there is a HUGE chance that you WILL!! ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING!:D
MY SALES WILL BE $10,000.00 IN JUNE!!:D

Well you just go then Jayne!! Good luck!!

productsSo are the products from the new product line to be released in September? Seems like PC is trying to get you at least $1250 to be consistant so the numbers don't seem outrageous to me. First time around though for June sell-a-thon....BEE

I think it stinksI can understand the $10,000 to get the large $850 package, but why not make the lower level less then $1,500 w/less products. It's so much better for people to feel like they can achieve at least a lower level, especially new consultants.

Coming out w/new prodcuts is great for us to follow-up w/past customers and hosts, but it also is very hard to make a profit when you have to buy those products even if they are 1/2 off. Who wants to attend a party and not see the new products or have a consultant who doesn't really know first hand about the products! I hope some of it is cookware so I at least don't have to purchase all the items. I also hate that we can't pick and choose just the pieces we want. They usually spread the items we really want between the 3-4 packages. Why not make them all individual? It would cost us a lot less to pick just what we really want/need to show at our parties.

I'm going to try really hard to make those sales, but I always do. When they put something in front of you which is really hard to obtain it just makes it a little depressing. If I could even just get one item free I would be happy and I think a lot of other people feel the same way. Just the way I look at it.

Happy selling everyone!

Rhonda B.

How funny. I was wondering today how you can earn the new seasonal stuff. It's only my 2nd month, so this will be a first for me. I have 5 shows booked for June already, so I'm thrilled that I can earn free stuff from them! Now I'm looking forward to June!
Kristy

When I saw the amounts for the June sell athon, all I could think about how great it would be to have almost a $3,000 commision check. I have been working my tail off to get not only the new products, but that check. That check would make a difference for my family.:D

I can't wait for my check:D :D :D :D

Jayne said:
Set your goals HIGH!!:D If your already saying you can't do it, then you won't. If you say YESSSSSS!! I am going to sell $10,000.00 in June, there is a HUGE chance that you WILL!! ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING!:D
MY SALES WILL BE $10,000.00 IN JUNE!!:D

You go Jayne!!

However most posts I read don't say "I can't do it". They just know that it may be a bit unrealistic to achieve 10k in sales! No matter how much ATTITUDE you have. They all live in the real world as I do!! Sure I could hault everything else in my life. Book the daylights out of June (15 shows at $700 average) to make 10k. Bring home the best paycheck I ever saw!! Earn all the new Fall products.....

But my house would be in ruins. My kids would be beside themselves and my husband would probably be unbareable to live with. I on the other hand would need 3 weeks off just to recover! So in the land of realistic.... I'm shooting for $6k in sales. That's $1800. more than my best month!

I do wish though, the offered a "bank" we could put the excess into and use for another promotion. Just like they do for the SS bonus'.

WowI'm in my SS#2 (just got my 2nd SS) and I've sold the past 2 months over $1500. I cant even imagine $10,000! I'm still trying for a $1,000 show! It doesnt seem obtainable to me but I'll do my best to try!

From what I read we get a portion of the new stuff for $1500? Well lets hope I keep up or over exceed my $1500 in sales in a month.

But on behalf of most of us newbies.. it is overwhelming to see $10,000 in sales to receive these bonuses. We are barely up to the $1250 to get our SS!

Good luck to everyone! Lets have a rockin June!

So in the land of realistic.... I'm shooting for $6k in sales. That's $1800. more than my best month!

I think that's a GREAT goal and I hope you hit it right on the head.:) That's why I like PC there is something out there for everyone!:D I was just trying to get everyone excited, sorry if I affended anyone:eek:

kinklan4 said:
So in the land of realistic.... I'm shooting for $6k in sales. That's $1800. more than my best month!

QUOTE]

I think that is a GREAT goal and I hope you hit it right on the head!:) Thats why I love PC so much, there is something out there for everyone!:D I was just trying to get everyone exited, sorry if I offended anyone.:eek:

kinklan4 said:
You go Jayne!!

However most posts I read don't say "I can't do it". They just know that it may be a bit unrealistic to achieve 10k in sales! No matter how much ATTITUDE you have. They all live in the real world as I do!! Sure I could hault everything else in my life. Book the daylights out of June (15 shows at $700 average) to make 10k. Bring home the best paycheck I ever saw!! Earn all the new Fall products.....

But my house would be in ruins. My kids would be beside themselves and my husband would probably be unbareable to live with. I on the other hand would need 3 weeks off just to recover! So in the land of realistic.... I'm shooting for $6k in sales. That's $1800. more than my best month!

I do wish though, the offered a "bank" we could put the excess into and use for another promotion. Just like they do for the SS bonus'.

I think that is a GREAT goal and I hope you hit it right on the head!:) That's what I LOVE about PC, there is something out there for everyone!:D I was just trying to get everyone excited, sorry if I offended anyone.:eek:

Marg said:
I'm due with baby #4 on June 8th. Knock on wood, if this delivery is like my others, I'll feel up to doing shows on the 10th! LOL!!
I'm going to offer an incentive to all my past hosts and "good" regular customers - if you book and hold a show from June 15th - 30th, get a piece of unglazed stoneware for the same price as the new baby weighs! So if he's 8lbs 6oz, get a stone for $8.60. I'm going to place some limits on it - you have to book before the baby is born and you have to have a minimum of $450 in guest sales - I did this last year ($1 a day incentive - hold your show on the 6th and get xyz for $6 ) in the July and August and was quite successful.
That is SUCH a cute idea! I love it. Good luck to you!!!!:D

Marg said:

And I'm stealing your idea!! Brillant! And good luck on an easy delivery and recovery. How old are your other 3? Was #4 planned? Ours wasn't!:eek: :rolleyes:

Chef Kearns said:
And I'm stealing your idea!! Brillant! And good luck on an easy delivery and recovery. How old are your other 3? Was #4 planned? Ours wasn't!:eek: :rolleyes:

Yep, #4 was planned. :D
The other three are:
daughter, Sloane, 9-27-00
son, Parker, 8-18-02
son, Rhys, 7-16-04

Good luck to you on an easy labour and delivery as well! How old are your other kiddos?

Marg said:
The other three are:
son, Parker, 8-18-02
son, Rhys, 7-16-04

Good luck to you on an easy labour and delivery as well! How old are your other kiddos?
Bless your heart!! We also really wanted baby#4!! But my children are now 13,9,3,and 14 months. I can't imagine them all so young at once! The best of luck to you!! I hope you June ROCKS!!
Hilary

I want to weigh in and say that I think the sell-a-thon seems fair to me! I am excited about the possibility of earning some of the new products for free! I am going to set my sights on the 3000 mark. I believe it is really do-able because I have had a 3k month before. I don't know about 10k, but I don't feel discouraged at all! I know what will work for me and my family and I am psyched at the opportunity for ANY free products!

I remember when my recruiter got her stuff from December I was so jealous! LOL. Now I am going to earn some!

June, here we come!

I'm ready to book the heck out of June...my May calendar is really full and dh is looking at me like "how are we going to juggle 5 kids and all my shows?" but I figure overbooking in May will lead to more bookings and a more consistent business.

Since we're talking kids, mine are:
Ben:12.5
Bethany:7.5
Jack:3.5
Logan:3.5
Gabby:2

Marg said:
The other three are:
son, Parker, 8-18-02
son, Rhys, 7-16-04

Wow Marg! We have a lot in common! No, I'm not pregnant this time but I have 3 kids and they are:
son, Dylan 11-7-00
son, Matthew 9-12-02
daughter, Lauren 7-6-04

Too funny! I get all the time, you have so many kids! My family would really flip if I were pregnant again! I would love to be but I'm good on my 3! Good Luck!

Also kcjodih , Thank You so much for posting the link! I am overbooking May with lots of shows so everyone will want to do a show in June! Keeping my fingers crossed! I have 8 cooking shows scheduled and 1 catalog show so hopefully that will drum up some business!! Go luck everyone!!!

Last edited:
Did everyone see the cluster challenge flyer? Hold and submit 2 shows in June and earn a free product valued at $70.00. It will not be available for sample purchase or during the June sell-a-thon. Be sure to encourage all of your cluster members to reach this goal. If the cluster does not meet the goal set by HO then nobody gets the free product. I have never had 1500.00 in sales...my average is about 500.00. Last month I hit 1025.00 But, 2 shows is realistic for me...they have to be 250.00 shows. I too wish we could purchase the products as individual samples and not have to buy a package. With this special product that makes the new products worth over 900.00. PC is really working hard to get new products. I just hope it is not a lot of the same products in new colors. I hope there are some holiday products...pie/cake plates, or Christmas plates or platters. I think a large turkey platter would be great. Good luck to all of you on reaching your goals. PC is wonderful because we can all work as little or as much as we want and still stay active and enjoy the great products.

Last edited:
Marg my 3 are quite a bit more staggered than yours:
son, Devin age 8 yrs 6-28-97 (born on my 21st birthday)
son, Samuel age 7 yrs 10-2-98
daughter, Kennedy age 2 yrs 7-23-03
#4 is supposed to be a girl too!

Jayne, just wanted to say that I didnt take offense to what you said. I like to be pumped up! :)

Marg said:
The other three are:
son, Parker, 8-18-02
son, Rhys, 7-16-04

Great birthdates, did you plan that? And your first child has the same birthday as mine. I don't see that much. Smiles.

Congratulations! We want to have 6 kids, our 1st is 6 months old now.

I know I was off the topic.

Great ideas on bookings! Thank you! One more idea, if any catalog shows, ask the hostess to bring 2 bookings, I'll give $15 extra towards credit (just change it to cooking show). I'll have to require that the show sales is $300 or more.

Thank you!

God bless!

Chef Kearns said:
Marg my 3 are quite a bit more staggered than yours:
son, Devin age 8 yrs 6-28-97 (born on my 21st birthday)
son, Samuel age 7 yrs 10-2-98
daughter, Kennedy age 2 yrs 7-23-03
#4 is supposed to be a girl too!

You are one day older than me! Never met anyone exactly the same age (minus one day) as me!

Well ladies, that makes me the same age as you too except that I have a July date. Get ready...this years a big one!! :eek: :eek: Now we will officially be "adults"!!

I like the incentives! I also like that there is a really high one to challenge the top-sellers!

chef.katie said:
Well ladies, that makes me the same age as you too except that I have a July date. Get ready...this years a big one!! :eek: :eek: Now we will officially be "adults"!!

I am kind of excited about it. I had my oldest young (19 yrs) and I have always been "older" than my peers and all of my friends are in their late to mid 30's so I feel like I can actually hang with the "cool kids" now!

But, I will say that since I didn't do anything for my 21st I will be partying it up for an entire weekend!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies