1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales June Sell-A-Thon

1. turtle15

turtle15 Member

Please share tips on how you meet your goals for the Sell-A-Thon. I would love to get to the highest level since this will be my first!

May 16, 2009
  2. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Over book! You can also offer an incentive for any show over $500 to help get your show sales up.

May 16, 2009
  3. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Hola,

This is my first sell-a-thon too....I'm excited and so hoping to meet my personal goal! I am booking lots of cooking shows in the event some cancel, and if they are all a go, bonus! I am going to host coach like I never have before! lol

I am hoping to include a fundraiser in June that will help me boost my commissionable sales....

I am also snagging michelle's concept for a power cooking class....I am hoping to have a few catalog shows....I am also snagging Becky D's 1K Mystery Host Show, and hoping to get a couple of those for the month....I will be emailing any and everyone to add orders to the shows booked for the month....and will if necessary harass my friends and family! He He

Check out:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f3/my-version-1000-mystery-host-show-38202/

and

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f6/power-cooking-workshop-concept-52381/

There are a whole bunch of great ideas here with different themes and games you can use. If you go to files and search themes, you'll find fliers and the parent thread that goes along with it.

For everyone else, share your ideas so we can all customize our months and all celebrate June 30th for reaching our goals!

4. jenniwest04

jenniwest04 Member

Keep the tips coming...I've contacted 40 people at least so far with no interest in shows...summertime obligations, the economy, etc. I have only 2 shows schedule and want 12! very frustrating although I know God has a plan of his own and somehow this falls in it

May 17, 2009
  5. Jules711

Jules711 Veteran Member Silver Member

MYSTERY HOST SHOWS. They only have to collect $100 in orders, which is 1-4 orders. They get a host benefit (there are lots of threads on this and flyers too). Then 10 people collect $1000. This is GREAT for those that don't want to do a show, but would like a great benefit for not a lot of work.

May 17, 2009
  6. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

OK, here's what I'm thinking of offering in my $1,000 mystery host show:

One Person will win $100 in FREE Product

One Person will win $60 in FREE Product

Four People will win $10 in FREE Product

One person will receive a 2 qt. collapsable bowl at 60 percent off

One person will receive a 4 qt. collapsable bowl at 60 percent off*

One person will receive an 8 qt. collapsable bowl at 60 percent off*

Up to 4 people will receive one item at 50 percent off

PLUS - each participant will receive a FREE gift from me valued at $10, AND up to 30% off ANYTHING ELSE you order!

I am thinking I really need to avoid giving away the store on this one ... so that is why I am going to make it clear that prizes depend on the level of participation. If it's a $400 show, we won't have more than 1 collapsable bowl to give away, nor will we have 4 half price items or so much free product.

May 18, 2009
  7. Jolie_Paradoxe

Snagged this from another thread....here's what I'm offering

One person will win $ 100.00 in free products
    One person will win $ 60.00 in free products
    Three people will win 25.00 in free products
    One person will win an item @ 60% off
    Four people will win one item @ 50 % off.

That means all 10 will "win" something....and I'm giving them exclusive old sb for participating....will let them know that guests can not get these sb, it is a consultant only priveledge. :D

So far I have 5 who are participating, but think I may be forgetting a 6th or 7th!:eek:

8. jkinak

jkinak Member

Here's what I'm planning on offering (I HOPE I get 10 takers!!)

one person gets $100 in free product
    one person gets $50 in free product
    one person gets $40 in free product
    one person gets $25 in free product
    four people get half priced items
    one person will be able to purchase up to three Collapsible bowls
    one person will receive a Chillzane server

Prizes for all 10 people that participate! I'm going to wait until after the holiday to start rounding up hosts.

May 18, 2009
  9. caraighan

caraighan Member Gold Member

Anyone trying any of the mystery host... I would suggest you aim at way more than 10 participants. The last one I did (April) I started out with 13 and only 6 panned out!!! :cry: I had a few outside orders and brought it up to $700 in guest orders. Most ordered stuff for themselves so the commissionable sales ended up at a little over $900.

I'm aiming on booking more and more shows. We had a cluster meeting last night and our director gave us some challenges. The one with most bookings set up this week (from today through next Tuesday) wins a product from her valued at $50. There were a couple of other things she challenged us to do.

Good luck to everyone!!!

May 19, 2009
  10. Jolie_Paradoxe

I would love to have more than 10....with each additional participant, we will be able to add to the "prize list" with the additional FPV....plus, that is why I have left the 2 collapsible bowls and chillzanne off the table....back up.

I also requested 10 because I do not want participants thinking there are many others and that's it's ok if they don't follow through...he he

I also want it to appear that there may be a max, and they're lucky to participate in this and thus get responses in sooner.

All theories and hopeful, but we'll see what the reality is.

Have something to add?