• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Achieving Success at Your First Sell-A-Thon: Tips for Goal-Setting

In summary, the expert recommends hosting a show with a higher commissionable sales goal in order to boost your chances of meeting your personal goal. They also suggest offering an incentive for any show over $500 to help get your show sales up.
turtle15
Please share tips on how you meet your goals for the Sell-A-Thon. I would love to get to the highest level since this will be my first!

Over book! You can also offer an incentive for any show over $500 to help get your show sales up.

Hola,

This is my first sell-a-thon too....I'm excited and so hoping to meet my personal goal! I am booking lots of cooking shows in the event some cancel, and if they are all a go, bonus! I am going to host coach like I never have before! lol

I am hoping to include a fundraiser in June that will help me boost my commissionable sales....

I am also snagging michelle's concept for a power cooking class....I am hoping to have a few catalog shows....I am also snagging Becky D's 1K Mystery Host Show, and hoping to get a couple of those for the month....I will be emailing any and everyone to add orders to the shows booked for the month....and will if necessary harass my friends and family! He He

Check out:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f3/my-version-1000-mystery-host-show-38202/

and

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f6/power-cooking-workshop-concept-52381/

There are a whole bunch of great ideas here with different themes and games you can use. If you go to files and search themes, you'll find fliers and the parent thread that goes along with it.

For everyone else, share your ideas so we can all customize our months and all celebrate June 30th for reaching our goals!

Keep the tips coming...I've contacted 40 people at least so far with no interest in shows...summertime obligations, the economy, etc. I have only 2 shows schedule and want 12! very frustrating although I know God has a plan of his own and somehow this falls in it

MYSTERY HOST SHOWS. They only have to collect $100 in orders, which is 1-4 orders. They get a host benefit (there are lots of threads on this and flyers too). Then 10 people collect $1000. This is GREAT for those that don't want to do a show, but would like a great benefit for not a lot of work.

OK, here's what I'm thinking of offering in my $1,000 mystery host show:One Person will win $100 in FREE ProductOne Person will win $60 in FREE ProductFour People will win $10 in FREE ProductOne person will receive a 2 qt. collapsable bowl at 60 percent offOne person will receive a 4 qt. collapsable bowl at 60 percent off*One person will receive an 8 qt. collapsable bowl at 60 percent off*Up to 4 people will receive one item at 50 percent offPLUS - each participant will receive a FREE gift from me valued at $10, AND up to 30% off ANYTHING ELSE you order!I am thinking I really need to avoid giving away the store on this one ... so that is why I am going to make it clear that prizes depend on the level of participation. If it's a $400 show, we won't have more than 1 collapsable bowl to give away, nor will we have 4 half price items or so much free product.

Snagged this from another thread....here's what I'm offering

One person will win $ 100.00 in free products
One person will win $ 60.00 in free products
Three people will win 25.00 in free products
One person will win an item @ 60% off
Four people will win one item @ 50 % off.

That means all 10 will "win" something....and I'm giving them exclusive old sb for participating....will let them know that guests can not get these sb, it is a consultant only priveledge. :D

So far I have 5 who are participating, but think I may be forgetting a 6th or 7th!:eek:

Here's what I'm planning on offering (I HOPE I get 10 takers!!)

one person gets $100 in free product
one person gets $50 in free product
one person gets $40 in free product
one person gets $25 in free product
four people get half priced items
one person will be able to purchase up to three Collapsible bowls
one person will receive a Chillzane server

Prizes for all 10 people that participate! I'm going to wait until after the holiday to start rounding up hosts.

Anyone trying any of the mystery host... I would suggest you aim at way more than 10 participants. The last one I did (April) I started out with 13 and only 6 panned out!!! :cry: I had a few outside orders and brought it up to $700 in guest orders. Most ordered stuff for themselves so the commissionable sales ended up at a little over $900.

I'm aiming on booking more and more shows. We had a cluster meeting last night and our director gave us some challenges. The one with most bookings set up this week (from today through next Tuesday) wins a product from her valued at $50. There were a couple of other things she challenged us to do.

Good luck to everyone!!!

I would love to have more than 10....with each additional participant, we will be able to add to the "prize list" with the additional FPV....plus, that is why I have left the 2 collapsible bowls and chillzanne off the table....back up.

I also requested 10 because I do not want participants thinking there are many others and that's it's ok if they don't follow through...he he

I also want it to appear that there may be a max, and they're lucky to participate in this and thus get responses in sooner.

All theories and hopeful, but we'll see what the reality is.

1. How do I set realistic goals for my first Sell-A-Thon?

Setting realistic goals for your first Sell-A-Thon is crucial for success. Start by determining how much you want to sell and how many customers you want to reach. Consider your target market and the products you will be showcasing. It's also important to factor in any challenges or obstacles you may face. Once you have a clear understanding of what you want to achieve, break your goals into smaller, achievable milestones.

2. How can I stay motivated during the Sell-A-Thon?

Keeping yourself motivated during the Sell-A-Thon is essential for reaching your goals. Set up a reward system for yourself for each milestone you reach. Surround yourself with positive and supportive people, and remind yourself of why you joined Pampered Chef in the first place. Also, make sure to take breaks and recharge when needed to avoid burnout.

3. What are some effective ways to reach potential customers during the Sell-A-Thon?

There are several ways to reach potential customers during the Sell-A-Thon. Utilize social media platforms to showcase your products and engage with potential customers. You can also host a virtual party or reach out to friends and family to spread the word. Consider partnering with other consultants or local businesses to reach a wider audience.

4. How do I handle rejection during the Sell-A-Thon?

Rejection is a normal part of any sales job, and it's important to not take it personally. Instead, use it as an opportunity to learn and improve. Take note of the reasons for rejection and use them to adjust your approach. Stay positive and resilient, and remember that for every rejection, there will be many more successful sales.

5. What should I do after the Sell-A-Thon to continue my success?

After the Sell-A-Thon, it's important to follow up with your customers and thank them for their support. Ask for feedback and use it to improve for future events. Keep in touch with your customers and continue to offer them new products and promotions. Also, take the time to reflect on your experience and set new goals for your next event. Remember, consistency and perseverance are key to achieving long-term success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefcindyp
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • heat123