• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want FREE Woven Selections and a chance to earn more? Join our team this June!

In summary, the conversation is about a Pampered Chef consultant promoting a special offer for those interested in starting their own business in June. The offer includes receiving free Woven Selections products worth $80, in addition to the $350 starter kit and a potential bonus of the newest Woven Selections piece if they submit 2 shows in July. The consultant also mentions the opportunity to receive an exclusive woven piece at the National Conference in July. They encourage interested individuals to reach out for more information and mention the June sell-a-thon as well. Overall, the conversation is positive and excited about the potential for new recruits.
sOhSherri
I have drafted this to email to recruit leads but it lacks pizazz (in my opinion). Any ideas?

JOIN NOW!!

Receive Woven Selections FREE by starting your own business
between June 1 & June 30
(and submitting 4 qualified shows by July 31)​

(picture) (picture)​
Woven Large Square Server & Woven Round Tray​

This $80 value is in addition to the $350 in products you will receive from your starter kit
for a combined package of $430 in products!!
(for a small $90 one time investment)​
PLUS...
if you submit 2 shows in July
you'll also earn the newest Woven
Selections piece!
(to be revealed at National Conference in June)​

This is so exciting!!! I'd love to share more!! Please call me so I can tell you more!

Your Consultant (and future team leader)

Additional wordingYou might add something about getting the SS Bonus Month 1 free because that's a lot more free products! When you add that amount to that number of how much you get free..it really makes that inital $90 look a lot less expensive.

You also might want to put in a plug to host before they sign so they can get the kit for $50. This can help you get more June bookings for the June Sell A Thon and get June recruits.

Here is the finished product. Feel free to use it if you wish.

JOIN NOW!!

Receive Woven Selections FREE by starting your own business between June 1 & June 30
(and submitting 4 qualified shows by July 31)

It's a great month to start your own Pampered Chef business!
It will be like Christmas in July when you receive all the bonus products
for starting out this month.
I am here to help you every step of the way!

(picture) (picture)
Woven Large Square Server & Woven Round Tray

This $80 value is in addition to the $350 in products you will receive from your starter kit
(for a small $90 one time investment)

(SS Kit picture) (SS1 picture)

PLUS...
a Monthly Product Bonus for the first 3 months
(with $1250 in sales each month)
for a combined value of $1330 in products
and $300 (or more) in commission per month.
That's more than $2200 in products and commission just for "partying"!!

AND...

If you submit 2 shows in July
Selections piece!
(to be revealed at National Conference in July)​
This is so exciting!!! I'd love to share more!! Please call me so I can tell you more!

Your Consultant (and future team leader)

Very cool! I like it! Let us know if it generates any interest from your leads. :) :)

If you submit 2 shows in July
Selections piece!
(to be revealed at National Conference in July)[/CENTER]This is so exciting!!! I'd love to share more!! Please call me so I can tell you more!

I don't think this is true, unless they GO to conference. Did anyone else get that idea?

If you submit 2 shows in July, you receive the newest woven piece to be revealed at conference.

If you do the above plus attend conference, you also receive a consultant only woven piece that fits the medium SA bowl.

I can't wait!

Love the flyer!

Don't forget the June sell-a-thon!

Good Job! Let us know if you get anyone!

What is the "June Recruit Announcement"?

The "June Recruit Announcement" is a company-wide announcement made in the month of June regarding new hires and recruitment plans for the company.

When is the "June Recruit Announcement" typically made?

The "June Recruit Announcement" is typically made in the first week of June, but the exact date may vary depending on the company's schedule.

Who is eligible for the positions announced in the "June Recruit Announcement"?

The positions announced in the "June Recruit Announcement" are open to both internal employees looking to transfer or be promoted, as well as external candidates.

How can I apply for the positions mentioned in the "June Recruit Announcement"?

You can apply for the positions mentioned in the "June Recruit Announcement" by following the instructions provided in the announcement, which may include submitting a resume and cover letter, completing an application form, or attending a recruitment event.

Will there be any additional recruit announcements after the "June Recruit Announcement"?

It is possible that there may be additional recruit announcements after the "June Recruit Announcement", but this will depend on the company's hiring needs and plans. It is recommended to regularly check for updates on job openings and recruitment announcements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Threeboys2lov
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Threeboys2lov
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • TJMagoo