• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Printable Newsletter | Find a 1-Page Newsletter for the Month of June

In summary, the June Printable Newsletter is a resource for customers to stay updated on new products, promotions, and recipes for the month of June. It can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website and is not customizable, but can be personalized with handwritten notes or additional recipes. The newsletter often includes exclusive discounts and promotions for Pampered Chef products. It can be shared with friends and family, but should not be distributed for commercial purposes.
pampered2007
Just wondering if there is going to be a 1-page newsletter to print for the month of June? Thanks!

Do you subscribe to Tasty Tidbits? That is a great newsletter with pictures and all of the news and you can edit it too if you want! If you want the link it is:

http://www.tastytidbits.net

Yes I do! And I love it! Usually there is a 1-page printable newsletter, but the last one was uploaded on April 22nd. I was just wondering if there is going to be one for June. Thought it would be there by now. Thanks!

Here's one my upline passed on.

Attachments

• JuneNewsletter[1].doc
    86.5 KB · Views: 486
pampered2007 said:
Yes I do! And I love it! Usually there is a 1-page printable newsletter, but the last one was uploaded on April 22nd. I was just wondering if there is going to be one for June. Thought it would be there by now. Thanks!

Joy has uploaded more newsletters since April. If your subscription didn't run out you should have access to more from tastytidbits. The June newsletter is already there and the father's day blast and cool and serve blast.

pamperedharriet said:
Joy has uploaded more newsletters since April. If your subscription didn't run out you should have access to more from tastytidbits. The June newsletter is already there and the father's day blast and cool and serve blast.

But she's looking for a printable one. The printable ones have not been updated recently.

flemings99 said:
Here's one my upline passed on.

Thank you for sharing! I love it!

What is the purpose of the June Printable Newsletter?

The June Printable Newsletter is designed to provide customers with information about new products, special promotions, and delicious recipes to try during the month of June.

How do I access the June Printable Newsletter?

The June Printable Newsletter can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website, where it is available for download and printing.

Can I customize the June Printable Newsletter?

Unfortunately, the June Printable Newsletter is not customizable as it is a pre-designed template. However, you can add your own personal touch by including handwritten notes or additional recipes.

Are there any discounts or promotions included in the June Printable Newsletter?

Yes, the June Printable Newsletter often includes exclusive discounts and promotions for Pampered Chef products. Be sure to check it out each month to take advantage of these deals!

Can I share the June Printable Newsletter with others?

Yes, you can share the June Printable Newsletter with friends and family. However, please do not distribute it for commercial purposes as it is intended for personal use only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
IgelSP
  • tpchefrebecca
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
tpchefrebecca
  • mokee_blue