• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Printable Newsletter

pampered2007

Oct 24, 2007
Just wondering if there is going to be a 1-page newsletter to print for the month of June? Thanks!

pamperedharriet

Legacy Member
Jul 21, 2005
Do you subscribe to Tasty Tidbits? That is a great newsletter with pictures and all of the news and you can edit it too if you want! If you want the link it is:

Home

pampered2007

Oct 24, 2007
Yes I do! And I love it! Usually there is a 1-page printable newsletter, but the last one was uploaded on April 22nd. I was just wondering if there is going to be one for June. Thought it would be there by now. Thanks!

flemings99

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2007
Here's one my upline passed on.

Attachments

• JuneNewsletter[1].doc
    86.5 KB · Views: 433

pamperedharriet

Legacy Member
Jul 21, 2005
Yes I do! And I love it! Usually there is a 1-page printable newsletter, but the last one was uploaded on April 22nd. I was just wondering if there is going to be one for June. Thought it would be there by now. Thanks!

Joy has uploaded more newsletters since April. If your subscription didn't run out you should have access to more from tastytidbits. The June newsletter is already there and the father's day blast and cool and serve blast.

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Joy has uploaded more newsletters since April. If your subscription didn't run out you should have access to more from tastytidbits. The June newsletter is already there and the father's day blast and cool and serve blast.

But she's looking for a printable one. The printable ones have not been updated recently.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Hi
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies